29

Nayeon : "So... First question"

Jeongyeon : "Shoot!"

Nayeon : "Can you stop poking in between"

Jeongyeon : "O-Kay-Yey"

Nayeon : "You are weird Jeong"

She stated while chuckling.

Jeongyeon smiled she leaned a little closer, and put Nayeon's strand behind her ear, she directly looked in Nayeon's eye.

Jeongyeon : "I do it, so that I can hear your soft and melodious giggles and chuckles"

Once again Nayeon became a blushing mess because of the younger Korean.

Jeongyeon : "Okay... Ms. Your first question pleaaaaasssseee~"

Jeongyeon did an ageyo.

Nayeon : "Yah... Stop acting like a fool teen. Okay, so are you working in the same company as your sisters?"

Jeongyeon : "NOpe"

Nayeon : "You... You are CEO of your own company?"

Jeongyeon nodded.

Nayeon : "How? E-Earlier you said--"

Jeongyeon : "Yeah yeah I remember everything what I said that night. But do you remember you're the one who gave me other way? To open my company?"

Nayeon : "You followed my advice?"

Jeongyeon : "If that night you would have said to do anything I would have did that thing without thinking twice"

Nayeon : "I didn't knew that you're so whipped for me"

Jeongyeon : "Correction... You still don't know"

Nayeon : "Jeong... I know the things we are doing is not right, but still I want to do it. Am I that selfish to ignore my brother's happiness and enjoy behind his back?"

Jeongyeon grabbed Nayeon's hand and rub her thumb against her hand.

Jeongyeon : "My company's name is Strangers"

Again Jeongyeon dodged the question, Nayeon didn't pressured and the name caught her attention.

'All these years, she was in love with me? I thought she would have moved on"

Nayeon thought.

Jeongyeon : "All these years I was still in love with you, forgetting you was not easy. I want to forget you, but not our memories. At that time I found JB. I met him at the same club where I met you, I was drunk so he called his friend's sister which was Jihyo. Luckily at that time Jihyo works under my dad's company so she knows me. That was our first meeting, second time I met him IN Jihyo's birthday party. We talked a little and I didn't know that I caught his eye from the first time. Just like I fell in love with you. He felt for me to. Love at first sight?"

Jeongyeon bitterly chuckled.

Jeongyeon : "You are asking that are you selfish? But the truth is there's no one in this world who is more selfish than me. I... I used your brother to forget you. I can't forget you but I started liking JB , he got something which reminds me of you. And now I know why. I realised that... I was still in love with you cause I found you in JB."

Jeongyeon tears started to fall, she's indeed hurt a way more than she shows. Her pretty smiles hide so much of pain.

Nayeon extended her hand, and wiped Jeongyeon's tears. Luckily till now they have finished their corn dogs and put the sticks beside them.

Nayeon put her hand on Jeongyeon's jawline and make her head rest on her shoulder.

Nayeon : "Do you want to go to my old farm house. That was in middle of the forest?"

......................................................................
Sorry, I was not able to update tommrow I slept earlier than I thought.
5 updates??!
9½ hours remaining for this day to end.
1/5
......................................................................