Mine!!

Ch - 39

Freashers party day,...

In morning sidharth left after give a peck on her forehead and strictly told her to not open the vervain anklet that he give her. Sana hold his hand and says, "Everything will be fine today right?" Sidharth kiss her knuckles and says, "You will remember everything today, that's the only thing i can say for now."

Said he go from there and meet the rest of the pack whose in shimla. Kushal is also present there, sidharth told everyone to be near the party hall at night before he wants to be full secure.

They still don't know who is behind kiyaan but have to prepared for fight always. This is a very big day of his life, for which he waited since long.

Kiyaan come back to hostel and meet sana, he try to ask her everything by compelling but what he not know that she is not compelled. At last he bid her bye and asked to get ready in the party. Sana nodded and give him a fake smile.

Sidharth fix all things and message sana, "Get ready princess, it's time for a special party night." A smile appeared on her lips after reading the message. She take out the gown and going to get ready. Just then someone knock her door, opening she find aastha stand there with four other girls.

Smiling she come inside and says, "Don't be shocked sweetheart, sidharth sent them to make you get ready like a princess. So just sit quietly and let them do their work." Said she made her sit on a bed and herself also settle there. The makeup artists start doing their job......

Sidharth wearing a black tuxedo, settling his hair he enter inside the hall and smirking by looking at the centre of the hall from where moonlight spread from the sky. Just then kiyaan come towards him and says with a frown, "It's a freashers party, teachers not allowed."

Rolling his eyes sidharth says, "Oh really, doesn't matter because i am the one who throw this party. Byee. " Said he move towards a table. Kiyaan gritted his teeth but didn't do anything, because he knows it not safe. Sidharth standing there with kushal, suddenly his heart strat beating faster.

He close his eyes and inhaled her scent which is sign for him that she is near him. Slowly he open his eyes with a smile and look at the entrance, sana open the door and enter. His eyes glued at her, mouth open in o shape because today she is seriously looking like a princess.

(Imagine shehnaaz on this

(Imagine shehnaaz on this.)

Her shimmery gown which is covered with a transparent net fabric, is perfectly fit on her curves. The hairs that are hanging one side of her shoulder having loose curls. His eyes move to her plumpy lips which is painted with red colour lipstick. Black khoul enhancing her beautiful brown eyes.