30

Nayeon : "Do you want to go to my old farm house. That was in middle of the forest?"

Jeongyeon pull her head and look in Nayeon's eye.

Nayeon : "I know it's absolutely wrong. But you know, I can't stop me when I am with you. I feel like hell in heaven."

Jeongyeon wiped her remaining tears and stood up, she offered her hand to Nayeon which Nayeon took and stood up.

Nayeon : "Let's go to the 24/7 store first"

Jeongyeon : "Wae?"

Nayeon : "Pabo! We haven't ate a proper dinner"

>>>>On The Way>>>>

Jeongyeon was driving while Nayeon tried to call Sana.

Jeongyeon : "Don't call Sana... She's busy right now"

Jeongyeon said while her eye still fixed on the road.

Nayeon : "How do you know"

Jeongyeon : "Tzuyu and Sana, you'll always find them busy at this time"

Jeongyeon turn her face and winked at Nayeon before turning her head towards the road again.

Nayeon : "Oh... Okay I got it"

Jeongyeon : "Try Dahyun"

Nayeon : "Dahyun's older brother, Yugyeom is friend of oppa"

Jeongyeon : "Chae or Mina?"

Nayeon : "Should I call Chae? And put it on speaker, so you can talk to her?"

Jeongyeon : "Why me? You can also talk to her. Right?"

Nayeon : "Obviously a yes, but she listens to you more than anyone and you both are less awkward with each other"

Jeongyeon nodded and called Chaeyoung from her phone, Nayeon hold the phone and put it on speaker.

Jeongyeon : "Yobseo"

Chaeyoung : "YOO JEONGYEON WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME OTHER TIME OF THE DAY"

Jeongyeon quickly understood that Chaeyoung is with her "minari".

Jeongyeon : "Yah! Son Chaeyoung, you just discharged from the hospital and now you are having sex with mina?"

Chaeyoung : "What? I was sleeping. That's why I told you and Mina is taking a shower. Tch! Dirty mind"

Jeongyeon : "Okay... My mistake. So bro, I need a favor from you"

Chaeyoung : "Yeah?"

Nayeon : "If oppa will call you, tell him that we are with you"

Chaeyoung : "Wait a minute... Is that nayeon unnie?"

Nayeon : "Yeah... I am the prettiest person in the world al--"

Chaeyoung : "Okay... I will tell him. By the way what's there in your mind?"

Nayeon : "Yah! You kid how dare you to cut me off?"

Jeongyeon : "We are staying at a place, just want to spend this night with each other"

Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon and saw her facing outside, maybe she's hurt cause Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon both ignored her statements.

Chaeyoung : "But you both already sleep in a room together. Right?"

Jeongyeon : "hmm... We do but still we want just this night"

Chaeyoung : "As you wish I'll do it, but you got so much things to explain, to me and other girls. Is that clear?"

Jeongyeon : "Ayee... Ayee... Captain"

She looked at Nayeon who was still looking outside.

Chaeyoung : "That's good"

Jeongyeon : "Bye... From my side, and from the most prettiest woman in history and still alive Im Nayeon"

Nayeon turn her head towards Jeongyeon and gave her, her widest smile. Which make Jeongyeon smile to.

Chaeyoung : "I really need to know what's going between you two"

Chaeyoung hunged the call.

Jeongyeon : "We are here!"

Jeongyeon jumped out off her car and ran to open Nayeon's door which make Nayeon's lips to curve.

>>>>

Nayeon : "What you'll eat?"

Jeongyeon : "I think ramen will be fine, it's just late night hunger so ramen with some ttbeoki will be fine"

Nayeon : "Okay... So 2 ramen , 1 instant ttbeoki and milk?"

Jeongyeon nodded and Nayeon put that in basket.

Nayeon : "For breakfast, eggs? And Honey loops smallest pack?"

Jeongyeon : "And bread"

Nayeon nodded and put it in the basket Jeongyeon is carrying.

@NAYEON'S FARM HOUSE
......................................................................
2/5
8 hours 57 minutes still left... 🙈
......................................................................