Giyyu Tomioka x Sad Reader

Word count: 306

You we're laying on the grass floor in the woods literally asking for a death wish, it was a part of the woods you always came to though, it had a nice view and the stars in the sky were beautiful.

You were really deep in your thoughts just straing at the night sky. You let out a sad sigh closing your eyes shut.

"What are you doing?" You heard Giyyu's calming voice a couple feet behind your laying pose.

"Its late outside, how stupid are you, Y/N do you want demons to eat you?" he continued to walk towards you.

"Ohhhh, I don't know.." your sad tone alerted Giyyu. He raised and eyebrow and sat down next to you looking at your facial expressions. You eyes were still closed, you were to bothered to open them up.

"Do you mind opening your eyes? And you haven't answered my question" he sighed.

"Dont feel like doing either of them" Giyuu rolled his eyes and kept an eye on you.

"Whats wrong?" He moved closer.

"I don't even know.."

"Great."

Pure silence filled the air, Giyyu knew you were feeling down but he didn't know how to fix that. He wasn't great with emotions nor does he have any really. He just watched you trying to figure a way to make you smile.

"Umm, I- ehh," he tried "lets,"

"Pftttt, hahaha" you covered your mouth with your hand. You couldn't help but laugh at his stuttering, it was obvious he doesn't know what to do.

"U-uhhh"

"Good try Giyyu" you patted his back but your sad eyes were still in epmtyness. Giyyu stood up and immediately grabbed your hand dragging you out of the forest.

"Lets get something to eat, my treat" he gently smiled at you with his hand still in yours.