#24 WEDDING

Yoongi pov

Today is the day, when this family will have no longer 8 member but 10. Today there will be a member who will be younger than jungkook. Today we will have a mother love back. Today the family will be completed. I never imagined this day ever but it came.

But there is still a problem, & the problem is none other than y/n , she still doesn't trust us. I don't know why but I want to gain her trust, I want to protect her , I want her love, I want to cuddle with her, I want that brother sister bound. But how?

???- lil meow meow open the door!!!!!!!
Suga-what the f*CK do u want y/n? & Don't call me that
Y/n- 1st open the so called Hella door!!!
Suga- wait a min.

Suga- now say what you want?
Y/n- dad said u have my dress.
Yup, the bride aka mom & y/n will be getting ready here at our home .
Suga- ok wait.
I went to my closet & took her dress out & walked back , only to see her near my study table.

Suga- I told u to wait at the door not in my room!!
Y/n- who gave u this?
She ignored my question & asked me one while pointing at my ring pendant.

Suga- I told u to wait at the door not in my room!!Y/n- who gave u this? She ignored my question & asked me one while pointing at my ring pendant

Suga- my cousin sister.
Y/n- what is her name?
Suga- min cho-hee
Y/n- when did u last meet her?
Suga- in daegu, then she went to Russia for her job as a babysitter & gave me this but  she never came back & soon 3years later I found she was dead. But why u wanna know?
Y/n- nothing.....ah u was giving me my dress? Where is it?
Suga- oh here take & also wear this heels.
Y/n- heels? Why?
Suga- cause u can't wear sneakers on it.
Y/n- TF!!! I never wore one
Suga- so wear it.

She just signed & left the room.

Y/n pov
That pendant, it was of unnie, so unnie was yoongi's cousin. So indirectly yoongi matter to me, yoongi matter to me!! He matters to me!! Min yoongi matters me!!! TF!!! I need to behave with him. But do he know the killer of unnie? No he won't the killer was so smart. Only I know the killer , I still have to find both of them's location.

Oh man, I still need to get ready. Oof!!!!

Author pov
Every one was ready & have arrived at the hall , the event was about to start but y/n was no where to be seen.

Suddenly the lights were turned off , everything was black. & Then the lights were back but just on the stage, a girl was facing her back to the guest & then she started to sing a song.

???- I m so happy for the woman who gave me this new life, & Today she herself is going to start her new life with her soon to be husband, & my soon to be father .