~ Ch 5 ~

Ch Info

(Y/N) - Your Name

(H/C) - Hair color

Warning: Things get a bit spicy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 3rd Pov -

Kirari held (Y/N) close, as if any moment the girl will slip out of her hands and leave forever. She didn't care if someone were to walk in at this very ,moment and see them two. All she wanted was to have a future with the wolf girl in her arms, and she would risk everything just for it. After all she loved the girl, somethings she's never done before. (Y/N) gripped Kirari's shirt as she began to have a nightmare, or what seems to be a nightmare. The poor girl was whimpering an shifting like crazy. Not knowing what to do Kirari held her closer, making the wolf girl to whimper louder. It wasn't the normal scared whimper but another form, it made the platinum blonde head to spin with thoughts. With a sudden jolt the (H/C) girl sat straight up panting.

- Your Pov -

I place my hand over my chest, feeling my heart beating like crazy. The dream I just experienced was something I've never had before, it left my body burning for physical touch. I turned to Kirari and blushed like crazy. 

"What is going on?" I thought

Kirari pull me back down and begins petting me. Her touch sends shivers down my body, but eventually calms me down. I lean more into her hand wagging my tail softly. She may never show it, but in reality the manipulative cold hearted president was just a cuddly softie. I looked at her and kissed her cheek softly. I would've kissed her lip, yet I had a feeling that if I did it would end up leading to more, I'm not entirely  sure what more is though. Kirari gives me a smile and kisses my head. 

"What happened to get my pup so scared" She asks in a soothing tone.

Just as I was about to answer my collar starts buzzing. I knew what this meant and knew if I didn't leave soon Ill get a punishment. I quickly peck Kiraris cheek again and get up.

"Ill have to answer you tomorrow my knight" I say then blush hard as I leave the room.

"Wait how come?" She asks while following me.

"Y- Mistress will punish me if I don't go home" I reply speeding up

This seemed to tick off Kirari as she grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. Shoving her leg between my thighs, close to my core, and she grabbed my face having her hand next to my head. She leans close so our lips are almost touching, causing me to let a small whimper.

"Mistress? Darling it seems you got our names mixed up. Last time I checked I own you, You are my little pup. " She growls

All I could do was whimper more, She tilts my head giving her more access to my neck. Before I knew it she ripped off my collar and started sucking hickies all over my neck. Luckily everyone had gone home already, so no one could hear my heavy breathing and soft moans. This had effected Kirari more. She started to let her hands roam my body leaving no spot untouched. I grip her hair as she bit my neck. I let out a small moan, pulling a growl out of her. Before Kirari could continue more, she was pulled off.  There stood Yumeko, who looked pissed as heck. 

"Do you mind telling me what your doing here puppy?" She asks me.

"Ah I was heading home I swear mistress" I say shakily my tail tucking between my legs.

"Yet your here with her and look at you! You're covered in marks." Yuemko says in a dark tone

"I'm so-" I try to say but got interrupted

"Jabami leave us be, She came back to me and before you owned her she was mine" Kirari says.

"Oh really, Then how come you left her for Sayaka" Yumeko replies with smirk

I look down, remembering the kiss their conversation. Kirari did seem to like Sayaka, more then me so why would she fight so hard for a stupid mutt liked me. I felt tears well up in my eyes, quickly gaining the two girls attention. Kirari was the first to rush to me, holding me close. I whimpered into her chest, hoping shell never leave. This angered Yumeko causing her to grab my tail roughly and hold a tight grip on it. 

"Pup stay here unless you would want more punishments later" Yumeko says.

All I do is nod and look down at the ground. I hear Kirari walk closer to the both of us. I look up at her to see the familiar smirk on her face, causing me to blush. Looking at her made me weak to my knees and pant a bit. Catching Yumeko's attention, the black haired female hides me behind her.

"Seems like the pup is going into heat. I'm not allowing her mate to be you miss president" said Yumeko with a smile

"Ara Ara~ I have an idea if that's the case~" Kirari says

"What's this idea?" Yumeko asks.

"How bout a gamble, The one who wins is the one who gets ownership over (Y/N) and be her mate during this upcoming heat" Kirari smirks more. 

"Its on" Yumeko says,

Both girls eyes start to glow and I cant help but stand there wondering what this warmth in body is. 

"Lets get our gambling freak on!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(890 words)

*A/N: Hi guys, I hoped you liked the chapter. I thought y'all deserve some spice. Also its wishing kirari was real hours. What would y'all do if kirari was real? Anyway have a Good Day/Afternoon/Night*