North and South side stories

Zeke feels as if he has not been involved with the world recently as what he watched his children go through and can see them slowly becoming strong reliving his anxiety. So he decides to watch other gods interact ether on the surface or in the realms. He first leaves his office and heads to the movie room as he wants to relax little and get comfy. He sends a message to Lige as she meets him their so they can spend time together. When he reaches the room he smells the scent of freshly baked cookie and and sees Obitel and his staff making many new things. When they noticed him enter Obitel asked him what he would like and Zeke tells him more nachos and the likes for he is spending time with Lige. Obitel slaps his belly laughing saying it will be done and goes off to make it himself while Zeke summons a large love seat in the back center of the room. Adding many types of pillows and blankets to get comfy and even purchasing a stuffed Shark for Lige as a surprise gift. 

When she arrives and takes her spot right next to him she gets comfy and he hands her the shark and she smiles at him and pecks his cheek with a kiss. He then opens the screen and she tells him that she wants to watch the Pibers first and then move on to ether the Cracters or Gigalons. He then looks around the northern content and finds a good sized town on the inland ad it seems to have a female Piber named Flosa she has black and white patchy fur and brown eyes. She is a weaver and seems to be annoyed by a fool courting her at the moment seeming to grab him by the collar and throwing him out of her shop seeming to be normal. 

She is currently making a scarf for her little brother to wear for his up and coming of age ceremony. She weavers and sews symbols of protection of her people such as Glacera's symbol and even the symbol of Barluna. While she makes this her mind is full of the current situation of her town as it seems three major factions are growing over the recent debates on the so called heroes. They knew of the monster hoards of the east and where surprised when the church announced the Heroes have been chooses to slay it. But the Hero of the Pibers was from the eastern continent and not the north.

So the first faction are the Devout to the church and believe their word about the hero. As was the gods who choose him to represent their entire race in this major event. The second faction are the traditionalist who believe it should have be some one from the strongest clan to be the hero and from the northern lands of the Pibers, they argue the churches word with out fear. The last faction is a called the silent as they speak only of it with no basis or aggression about the matter only that it's already happen. The first two. seem to be starting to conflict more and more day by day. Causing families to be split apart over such a trivial matter at hand, Flosa has not taken any part of there faction problem so far but her brother seems to be joining the Traditionalist  more and more. Flosa does not what to get in her brothers way but knows battle will eventually break out.

Once she was done making the scarf for him she locks up for the night and starts to head home but as she does a instant snow storm hits the town and she is trapped in the center of it. She fights the storm as her tries to return hime to her brother who is waiting for her but falls in the snow. The storm seems more aggressive them normal and she can barely move forward in it. Then she sees a light up ahead and decides to seek shelter until the storm calms down. 

When she reaches the light it is a small hut and bangs on the door to enter the hut after several bangs the door opens and she is let in. When she gets in side and the door is shut she turns to thank the resident. What she is greeted by is a large piper who is bigger that any she has ever scene. She tries to say a word but is stopped by her surprise at the being who's home she just entered just as she tries to speak the large Piber does instead. To Flosa's surprised its actually a she named Weldom and she tells her to get comfy and warm by the fire. As she does she tells Flosa that she must have been pretty lost to come all the way out here in the forest near the town. Flosa slowly warms up to the large woman and is told that Weldom is Hard Piber and half Gigalon. Making her a Gigapie which was a very rare site indeed as she has the size of a gigalon long tail like one and even the dreads. But has hair over a majority of her body Pibers ears and fangs and seems to resist cold and heat very well. She goes on to tell her she has lived in the area for several years but forages mostly or hunts the monster as she is bigger than most of them. 

Flosa and Weldom speak about many things but when the scarf is mentioned it catches Weldom's attention as she has never had an original Piber scarf before and asks if Flosa will make her one to have. Flosa is shocked as all Piber have scarfs and the meaning behind them, as it shows they are followers of Glacera and have the protection of the north always on their side no matter the situation. She decides to make Weldom a scarf as a commission for all those with blood of the Piber must have one in their life. The two speak for awhile until the storm calms down and Flosa makes her way home ready to design the scarf for Weldom.

As she starts that commission in the northern continent on the other side of the world on the southern continent a scaled warrior and a Yet-tah warrior are locked in single combat. As spear and club clash both looking at each other with killing intent in a small clearing in the forest. The Scaled warrior is called Alsu and the Yet-tah is called Gruna and the two crossed paths each o. their own missions to invade the others land. When they cross their battle broke out and both are bleeding and cut breathing heavy and glares full of hate and anger. 

Their fight seems to go on for hours as neither can get the advantage on each other then as they push each other off to get distance they yell to each other.

Alsu ( Come at me mountain lover and die to the spear of my father.)

Gruna ( Big talk for a water freak why not use a real weapon like y club strong and to the point.)

Alsu ( Then why does your club not reach me and keep you on edge huh tell me war freak.)

Gruna ( Because you are scared to fight like a real warrior and not a coward with stick.)

Alsu ( Says the ape that harms the passive Nekoi all for their own whim not even for a real reason.)

Gruna ( What do you mean no reason the chief said we are the rightful rulers of the lands before us and those on it are to serve us. The weak obey the strong that is rule.)

Alsu ( Oh is it now? Then why have we scaled not been conquered by you and your foolish ways hm. You speak are tongue and try to believe you are higher out you are just inferior.)

Gruna ( How dare you mock our ways now become my trophy.)

As the clash once again Kulema appears above them unnoticed by all and smiles a creepy and terrifying one. She then summons a small beast 5to her hand that seems to be a mass of moving flesh and has a large mouth and teeth. she then tells it to destroy all in its path until defeated. She then drops it and it falls to the ground d and crashes in between them and causes them to stop fighting and see what's happening.

Then all of a sudden Alsu is sent flying g into a tree by a large black tendril and Gruna is smacked into a large rock next to Alsu. The two manage to get back up but then look at the beast they have never scene before and then it charges the two blindly as if it was trying to kill them.  They both dodge and try to counter attack but it deflects them our dodges their individual attacks. As they seem to take a one sided beating and hope seems lost. 

Alsu then sense an attack coming from the side  but saw nothing, trusting his instinct he dunks out of the way grabbing Gruna in the process and the trees are broken in half. Gruna was confused by the sudden attack and was angry for being pulled down by his enemy but instead looks at him differently. Gruna then looks to see Alsu trapped under one of the tree's and tries to escape but can as the monster charges again. Gruna looks at the two and the rushes to Alsu and helps move the tree off him and then grabs him and they manage to Doidge out of the way of the  attack again.

The two then look at each other and seem to understand if both want to survive this encounter they will have to work together and kill the monster as a team. Kulema watches her creation ravage the forest and fight to the bone with the two beings. She smiles as she is testing the new beast she will unleash on the world when they need to progress in the future and is happy to see it be so ferocious. Zeke watches Kulema play with this e two as the fight to survive he decides to watch something else that will have a more interesting story until the year is up as he doesn't really care for the war of races. 

He then is on the central continent looking a a group of beings who seem to be a a virus of some sort as all the races that have interacted with each other so far are traveling to a city. Zeke looks closer at it for he didn't expect them to make one this far in to his world but what caught his eyes the most is that he saw two gods in vessels down there with them. so he decides to get a much closer look at the new Scene.