So... I am Diana?

Hello guys! This Story is a Fanfiction story of a Manhua ( a novel as well ) called 'Who Made Me A Princess?' or Also known as 'Suddenly Become a Princess'

Anyway... ADVANCE sorry for my Grammatical errors and typos. English is not my first language.

I am Open to healthy Criticism so you are welcome to correct me if you saw something wrong with my work.

So that's it. ENJOY!

•••

So... I am Diana?

I am a writer and I was once a ballerina. A normal human being living peacefully in my one-story house.

One day, while buying some refreshments on a grocery. A handsome young man appeared in front of me. He murmured something that I cannot understand except for the words "A Perfect Gift for Athy"

What happened next? I passed out, when I regained my consciousness, a beautiful young woman appeared before my eyes. The young woman looks exactly like me and the surprising part is when she called me 'Mother'

Do I look like her Mother?

Well, yes.

But what surprised me the most is when she told me her name. Athanasia de Alger Obelia, a cannon-fodder character in my novel 'The Lovely Princess' and she told me that I am Diana, her deceased mother.

So was it a problem? Actually not.

It's not a problem until Claude saw me...

••••

"Lucas told me that you are my Mother," Athanasia said

"Actually, You are the Reincarnation of Athy's Mother" Lucas replied

"Wait geez... So I am Diana?" I asked

" Indeed! and you are my gift to this Idiot" He grinned.

"Oh shut up! I am not an Idiot"