B i l a n g LXX

"The prince is probably busy with his wedding since he hasn't been here for a week." I did not look at lady Cecilà when I heard her voice and focus on my tea. "And I heard they've been sending invitation to the nobles of the country." She sat infront od me without asking permission. "Duke's of all province are invited. How big is that wedding?!" She chuckled and asked for a cup to her servant. "Wedding of the century I say!" She said.

"What do you want lady Cecilà?" I asked and placed the down the cup of tea. She look around so I also did. I'm in my usual spot when it's my tea time in the morning. Behind us are trees and infront of us is a empty field beside the huge mansion of the duke.

"I was the one who pushed that marriage." She said calmly. The wind breeze and our hair danced with it.

"It's for his own good." I whispered with the wind. "He needs a strong back up and Inos will provide that."

"You're actually knowledgeable my lady." She looked at me.

"I know." I said calmly and sip on my tea.

"You're pretty and smart." I looked at her, startled with her sudden praise since it sounds sincere. "But there's something you don't have." She look at me and give me a faint smile. "You don't have a heart." I smiled at her.

"I purposely removed it." I said. "It's a burden." I love my father back then. I loved him so much that that love turn into greed with envy and was eaten by darkness.

If I could turn back time without remembering what happened or what will happen I won't love my father. I won't be greedy and envious. I'll be quiet, I'll probably be like Lilliene who is favored by everyone.

"I actually like your characteristic." I look at her. The birds became nosy. "Your strong and very determined." She said. "You don't have a heart to feel sadness or guilt, you're probably not a human." She laughed.

My eyes drifted to the moving clouds. I don't feel sadness or guilt?

I'm trying to recall when did I ever feel sadness or guilt. She said that it doesn't make me a human, so does that make me a beast?

I look at her, she's also looking at the clouds above us with a smile on her face.

"You could be my daughter." She said then look at me. My heart started to race fast when her green eyes drifted to mine. She gave me a joyful smile. "Wanna hang out with me today?" I wrinkled my forehead with the foreign word she said.

"H-hang out?" I asked. "You mean hanging ourself to something?" I asked, she looked at me ridiculously and then cracked into laughter. I look at her. I look at her and slightly slammed the table when she's not attentive to me.

"I mean, go outside with me and shop together!" She is wiping her face while smiling widely. "Sure you've never shop with another lady before." She said.

"I did." I said. "I shop a lot with Den." I whispered and sip on my tea. She stopped laughing and look at me, amused. I look at her questioning the look she's giving me.

"Lady Arthia?" She asked.

"What?" I asked.

She shook her head looking amuse and look at her tea.

"Did you ever treated Den more than a servant?" She asked without looking at me. I did not answer. "You suddenly sounded so sad." I looked at her ridiculously. "You're character is supposed to be incapable to love, you don't feel something unless it's greed, envy and wrath but you sounded a little s-sad."

"And you sounded like you know me well." I said and sip the last drop of my tea.

"I'm your fan!"

"Fan?" I asked.

"I adore you!" I look at her ridiculously. She laugh. "Not in a romantic way my lady! I'm faithfu1l to Brandon!" She proudly said. I just look at her.

"Sister!" I look at Theodore, he's walking towards me. It looks like he just finished training with the Duke Ariesè's Knights.

"Oh my! Who's that handsome young boy?!" I looked at lady Cecilà when she giggled. I even saw her eyes sparkled.

What does it mean to be faithful?

"Sister Tia!" The bug started living at Duke Ariesè's mansion days ago and he's getting along with the knights. Caesar used to train him but Caesar is probably just behind us hiding and protecting me.

"Yes?" I asked when he is already infront of me. He look at lady Cecilà.

"U-uhm hi!" She offered her hand but the bug only looked at her hand then look at me. "I haven't seen the Prince for a while." He said.

"He's busy." I answer. Probably preparing for his wedding.

I rolled my eyes.

"Who are you?" Lady Cecilà asked rudely still amaze by the bug. The bug frowned at her.

"Theodore."

"You what?!"

"Theodore."

"Oh my gosh Theodore Laissè?!"

I look at lady Cecilà.

"Yes, do I kbow you lady?" Theodore asked as if he is running out of time.

"Fuck. And your sister is Arthia?!" I glared at lady Cecilà when she forgot to adress me properly. "Not Lilliene?!"

"Yes?"

"Damn, everything's fucked up!"

Very unpleasing words for a lady to say.

I rolled my eyes, can't belive the Duke fell for her. Maybe she's actually a witch and she bewitched Duke Ariesè?

••