part 39

Deoksim looked at the sky feeling the cool breeze hitting her face.Jisoo was beside her staring at her.Rooftop was empty. No one was there except them."Just say.What do you want to speak"Deoksim said without any emotions.

"Aren't you the one who should speak here?"Jisoo asked feeling upset."Why are you doing this to me?what did I do?why are you treating me like this?"her voice cracked showing her sadness.

Deoksim sighed.She didn't utter a word.She kept her lips sealed.If she speak,it will hurt Jisoo even more.

"Why are you not saying anything?answer me Deoksim!Tell me if I did something wrong!I'll try to mend my mistake.please"she was pleading.And it broke Deoksim's heart.

"Why do you need me Jisoo?Soojin stopped bullying you.And Jungkook is there to protect you if anyone tries to bully you.Why do you need me?"Deoksim asked trying to make her speechless. But she was wrong.

"Because you are my best friend!I need you in my life!Please"she said through her tears.Her face was red due to her crying.

Deoksim looked at her blankly."I'm a bitch Jisoo.I only know how to hurt people.Just stay away from me.It will be good for both of us"

Deoksim turned around to leave but Jisoo held her wrist."I don't care.Even if you hurt me,just stay by my side"

Deoksim yanked her hand away sending a death glare to Jisoo scaring her.At last Deoksim decided to hurt her.To make her stay away from her.

"Stop it Yoo Jisoo.I don't want a friend like you.I hate you.Just stay away from me"her words pierced Jisoo's heart.Jisoo looked at Deoksim with wide eyes.Her tears were pouring non-stop.

Deoksim turned around and closed her eyes.A tear left from her eyes.I'm sorry Jisoo.

But even before Deoksim could take a step forward, Jisoo hugged her from behind shocking Deoksim.She heard her sobs."Don't go.Please.Don't hate me.I only have you.Deoksim-ah"Jisoo tried hard to breath because it was becoming hard to breath because of crying.She hiccuped tightening the hug.

Deoksim slowly removed her tight grip and turned to her with a blank face.She decided to pull the red card.It's the only way.Otherwise Jisoo would stick to her like a glue.

Deoksim lifted her skirt a bit revealing her gun which was tied to her thigh.She took it and pointed it towards Jisoo.Jisoo was confused.

"This is not my toy gun Jisoo-ah.Your father is a prosecutor so I guess you already should know the difference between a toy gun and a real one"

Deoksim released the gun making it fall to the ground."Take it"she demanded giving Jisoo a piercing icy glare.

Jisoo slowly bent down and with her trembling hands,she lifted it.But soon she dropped it recognising it as a real one.She stumbled backwards.She looked at Deoksim with wide eyes.She couldn't believe anything. "W-Why do you have a r-real g-gun?"

Time was slowly ticking. But both girls felt like that time has stopped.Deoksim gave her a sickly painful smile."Are you scared Jisoo-ah?"she asked taking slow steps towards Jisoo.

Jisoo's irises were shaking. She couldn't process anything. And suddenly Deoksim's atmosphere has changed.Into a dark version.It scared Jisoo.

"Yes Yoo Jisoo.you should be scared"she whispered and stood only a step away from Jisoo. But she leaned forward. "This is me Jisoo"she whispered. "A criminal. A murderer.A mafia"

Jisoo slowly shook her head denying the truth."N-No.Y-You're not.You're lying"

Deoksim tilted her head."Want proof?Isn't myself is a proof?Don't you remember how I rescued you from those kidnappers?do you think a normal girl would pull such a stunt"....."And Why do you think I wanted to stay away from you?your father.A criminal and a prosecutor. They don't fit to each other"

Deoksim leaned back seeing the dazed Jisoo.She took her gun and placed it on her thigh with the help of a band on the thigh. She turned around and took few steps forward.Deoksim laughed painfully while walking. Everyone is the same.They all forget what we did good when they see the bad side of a person.

"What if accept you?!"

Deoksim stopped on her track hearing Jisoo.

"What if--what if I accept you as my best friend?A criminal or not,you're my friend"Jisoo tried hard to breath.She didn't cry.She was looking confident."You never harmed me.You protected me.You cared for me.You loved me.I don't see  criminality in that.I will accept every dark side of you.I will never let my father to harm you or even look at you.Can't you just--just accept me to your life?"she gulped the hard lump on her throat and waited for Deoksim's reply.Even after knowing the truth,she couldn't see her as a life threat. Deoksim is still the same Deoksim Jisoo saw from the first day she came to the school.

Tables turned.And now it's Jisoo's turn.Deoksim turned back.Both of them were looking at each other. "What if I say I will leave everyone one day. You will be a barrier for me.You will block me.Can you let me go when I want to leave?"

Jisoo hesitated from her question. "I-Is it somewhere far?"

"Yes"

Jisoo gulped hard but nodded."As long as you're my friend,it's okay.We still can keep contacts.right?"

"I'm not sure"

Jisoo tried hard not to cry.She suppressed her sobs.She looked down clenching her jaw but looked at her with a smile."okay"

Deoksim finally nodded.Jisoo didn't waste any time and ran to her.She hugged Deoksim in happiness.

Meanwhile Jungkook and Jongsuk were in an empty class room.Both of them were lying on the ground after a big fight.There was no one to stop them.So they fought as long as they wanted.Jungkook had a cut on his lips while Jongsuk had a black eye.But now both of them were peaceful after the fight.

"So,it's time to talk finally?"Jungkook asked still panting heavily.

"You ready to listen?"Jongsuk asked.

"Yeah"

"I didn't steal your girlfriend back then when we were in middle school"Jongsuk said.

"But she said you forced her to get into a relationship"

"What the heck!I didn't. Infact I was never in a relationship with her.She just begged me to be his boyfriend. I didn't like her.So she was furious for it"

Jungkook frowned."How can I believe you?"

Jongsuk scoffed."Then tell me why you're not in a relationship with her now?"

"Because she cheated on me"

"Exactly. She's a cheater.Do you believe a cheater or your old best friend?"

Jungkook thought for a moment."You?"

Jongsuk quickly got up and choked Jungkook. "Why did you take so much time to say it you idiot?!"

"Aish!I'm sorry!release me!"

Jongsuk released him and sent him a glare."asshole"

Jungkook also sat up."Why do we even fight for something which happened in middle school?We were small foolish kids"

Jongsuk rolled his eyes."says the one who threw me a punch at the first place"

Jungkook sealed his lips.

"We both don't even like that bitch now.Why are we like this?"Jongsuk asked with a sigh.

"Yeah"

It was silence then.

But they laughed together remembering past.They were truly best friends.But a stranger made them apart.

They looked at each other with a smile.Jungkook lifted his fist for a fist bump.Jongsuk gladly fist bumped.

"Friends again?"Jungkook asked with shiny eyes in happiness.

"Friends"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Another update!

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and comment!

See ya soon.