Chapter 24

Okay once again this is gonna be really tricky!

Make sure you keep in mind, that when I say Alex, I mean the inner person is Alex, and she's currently in Clark's body.

When I mention Clark, I'm talking about the inner person that is him, and he is currently in Alex's body.

Since Clint has no idea both of them have switched, when he mentions Alex, he is looking at Clark, and when he says Clark, he's looking at Alex.

Okay? Clear everyone?

Right.. on with the story! ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clint's eyes lit up even as Clark's eyes widened as they shouted each other's names, Clint in excitement, while Clark in astonishment.

"Clark!" "Clint??!"

"Oh hey Alex!" Clint waved to Clark and then turned around to look at the stunned Alex. "Clark! I can't believe you're here man! And in jeans!!!" He said excitedly, his hands gesturing wildly at Alex.

"Umm... You two know each other?" Alex finally managed to mumble out, pointing between Clint and Clark, Clark who was still trying to get over his astonishment of seeing Clint right in front of him.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Alex is staying at my place at the moment." Clint answered her question, but he shook his head. "Never mind that! I still can't believe it's you man! I haven't seen you since you took over that bankrupt company dad gave you and turned it into a goldmine." Clint said, then he walked over and wrapped his arms around Alex, hugging her tightly.

"Man I've missed you Clark. I mean I knew you were busy and all, and I understood, but...I've missed you." Clint mumbled softly even as he tightened his arms around Alex.

"Umm..." Alex froze when Clint hugged her, her body standing ramrod straight as she stiffened in his arms. She looked to Clark for help, hoping he knew what to do, but was surprised when she saw the soft look in his eyes, as he watched Clint.

And in his eyes...were those... tears?

"I've missed you too little brother." The words were said so softly, that if Alex wasn't facing Clark and watching his lips move, she might have missed it.

Quickly she struggled out of Clint's hold. "Wait, you and Clark are... brothers?!?!" She asked, her eyes widening.

"What are you talking about? Of course we're brothers. I mean sure we haven't seen each other in a long time, but you can't have forgotten me now... could you?" The last part was asked quietly, and Clint's voice was so full of hurt, that Clark immediately stepped in.

"Of course not. How the heck could this idiot have forgotten you? His one and only precious baby brother!" He said firmly, turning to glare at Alex.

Getting the message, Alex immediately nodded vigorously. "Yea man! I love you man! How could I ever forget you man!" Reaching out to hug Clint this time.