𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫-

Stream "Life goes On" For a better life. ;)ssss

(btw Yoonmin shippers get ready)

Hmm I just ate, but i'm still hungry again- (T ~ T")

Okay..sorry continue with the storyyyyy....  :>

-----------------------------------------------------------

Time has passed by, and they have been walking for almost 30 minutes already, and their legs are almost giving up on them, and that's not all it was a very hot weather making Jin regret wearing longs sleeves, making him feel like his inside the dessert. It was the worst feeling he had ever felt as sweat began to appear from different parts of his body, making him uncomfortable as he could ever be. He couldn't take it anymore, he swiftly un-buttoned his shirt only leaving four more buttons left still fixed, to not make his body too exposed in public. 

But it was a bad idea.

Only making him two times Hotter as he ruffles his hair with his hands traveling to his bangs until other side of his undercut, making his forehead visible. That's not all, the sun started beaming towards his direction, as gold-ish with a tint of deep hue of orange light caressed his body, making him glow as if he was a goddess.

People on the streets started glaring at Seokjin like what happened earlier, but it didn't bother him this time, he was to distracted by the heat. A bunch of teenage girls started screeching with their hands hands clapping from excitement, nevertheless he never wished for the attention at all, he was just trying to survive through the heat but ended up being in the spotlight.

"Hey Hyung, are we near ye-", Jimin's words got cut off  as he looked from his back with amazement in his eyes. The younger noticed how graceful and good-looking his Hyung was. Jimin swore he saw everything in slow-motion like in the movies, making him question his sexuality for a hot minute. But of course he wouldn't fall in-love with his bestfriend, wanting their friendship to be exactly where it is. nothing more.

"Sorry Jimin what did you say? I didn't quite hear you," Jin said as he paused from walking.

"I-  seok Jin-", The younger tried answering but can't due to lost of words.

"What's wrong?",

The younger was dumfounded as his eyes were still fixed on the older's stunning beauty, and even his mouth was open and his eyes where deep in the blue. 

Jin started waving his hands in-front of Jimin's face trying to bring him back to reality,             "Hey Jiminah-", Jin called his name for the second time, but it wasn't working.

 So he has no other choice.....

He slapped him.

"Aishhh~! Hyung what was that for?!", Jimin half shouted, as he touched his cheeks with a slight tear from the pain.

 ''You were day dreaming you idiot'',Jin chuckled as he held Jimin's shoulder as a sign of an apology. They continued walking until they reach the place they were going to.

Not long enough, they finally arrived on their destination, it was a huge park, their was an immense glass fountain in the middle of it, and a lot of wood benches around, making it seem like a whole stadium. Exquisite sculptures had been put in their designated areas, whereas you can see an eye-catching miniature windmills with vibrant colors near the grassy part of each section, with tiny gnomes laying around it. There were a lot of street food vendors throughout the park and it was one of Jin's favorite.