Chapter 26: It was you

"So all the time time was you? Or this is some kind of prank show? Where is Justin?" You asked looking around for any cameras or anyone who came in front of and say "it's a prank!" but you found nothing.

"No really! All the time it was me! I'm only Justin. Remember how much you made fun of my last name being Seagull? See I'm only Justin" He exclaims making you stop breathing for a moment, eyes widened, lips parted, trying not to scream in front of his face

"Ohh my god, ohh my god, ohh my god!!" You squeals a little, trying to act normal but can't.
"Damn in the chats I've cursed at you, so many times! I'm so Sorry!" You say making him smile, that adorable Bunny smile you have always watched online or run bts episodes but now you're watching it live!

"Hey it's ok and please I think my identity shouldn't ruin our relationship" He says smiling, and you almost melt.

"Damn yes it shouldn't but your literally my idol! but I'll try my best as you know it's not easy to act "normal" in front your idol with whom you were texting for months" You say as you calmed yourself down a little.

He giggles. "Just be you're and we will be fine" he say as he place his on top of your which was on the table, Making imaginary circles on the the back of your hand making your cheeks turned into crimson red.

This is the first time you are reacting like this when a guy touches you, sure your ex and some of the crushes have been around you but you have always been very confident even with your ex, it's not easy to make you blush or giving a feeling of butterflies but it's completely different with him.

Not because he is an idol or a very famous guy that almost every dreamed of having, well sure it is but not the whole, he always makes you feel like this when you don't even know his real identity and that's you fell hard for him as it was very easy to forget about your exes or any other crushes.

Sure it hurts for some days or months but you forget about them but not this time. No, this time I fell hard for someone and that someone is Jeon jungkook.

"C'mon let's go out" He say as he stood up and you did the same, hanging your purse on your shoulder. He put his mask and hat on and hang his sunglasses in his shirt, he held your hand in his, interwined his fingers with your making you smile as you glancing at your interwined hands as you both make your way out.

~~~

TEXTING HIM HIT 6.7K!!!!!!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!~~~

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

😚😚💜💜