32

Jeongyeon : "But I am not sure if I can control myself after the kiss"

Nayeon just smiled and grabbed Jeongyeon's nape. Jeongyeon cupped Nayeon's cheek and leaned in.

After 3 years their lips met again , giving them the same spark just like 3 years ago.

Jeongyeon suck Nayeon's upper lip and then the lower one. The kiss is gentle yet with so much love.

Jeongyeon was the one to deepen the kiss. She slide her tounege  inside Nayeon's mouth exploring the most precious thing.

If air was not an issue their kiss can continue for a long period. They parted and looked in each others eye.

Jeongyeon : "I love you so much"

Nayeon : "I love you more"

With that Nayeon again attach their lips, Jeongyeon smiled between the kiss and gently make Nayeon lay on the bed, she topped Nayeon without breaking the kiss.

She slided her hand in Nayeon's hoodie the cold night became hot suddenly with each others touch.

Jeongyeon broke the kiss and again stared in Nayeon's eye, asking for permission.

Nayeon : "Teach me love"

Jeongyeon : "I am all devoted to you"

Jeongyeon kissed her again, her hands travelling on Nayeon's stomach to her abdomen. She rested them above Nayeon's chest hearing her heart beat.

Jeongyeon : "Your heart is beating so fast"

Nayeon : "Cause I love you"

Jeongyeon smile and removed her hoodie which was Nayeon's. A whirl cold wind passed by Jeongyeon making her shiver.

Nayeon chuckled as she saw Jeongyeon shivering, she sat up and picked Jeongyeon's hoodie. She put it on Jeongyeon, but Jeongyeon just pouted.

Nayeon : "We will continue this next time. Okay?"

Jeongyeon : "I hate winter"

Nayeon laughed and covered her 3/4th body in comforter. Without any invitation Jeongyeon landed beside Nayeon.

Jeongyeon pecked on Nayeon's lips before snuggling close to her. Jeongyeon extended her arm and Nayeon used it as pillow. She wrapped her arm Jeongyeon's waist and put her one leg above Jeongyeon's.

Jeongyeon : "Excuse me Ms. You are all over me"

Nayeon : "So? Do you have any problem with that. I am 1000% sure it's a no. Right?"

Jeongyeon nodded with a chuckle. She hold Nayeon's chin make her look up and kissed her once again so passionately. Nayeon never found something like lust IN Jeongyeon's eye.

Nayeon : "It looks like you can kiss me whole day"

Jeongyeon : "Whole day?"

Jeongyeon smirked and continued.

Jeongyeon : "I can kiss you those damn 365 days or sometimes 366 to"

Nayeon chuckled.

She cuddled with Jeongyeon, both can't sleep.

Nayeon : "Sing me a song"

Jeongyeon : "Right now??!"

Nayeon : "Obviously"

Whenever Nayeon demands, it's something she can't say no. She's so stubborn that she don't even hissitate to say no to her own father or any other person , but Nayeon she's a whole new and diffrent case.

Jeongyeon : "You got me wrapped around your fingers Im"

Nayeon grin and once again Jeongyeon knocked out.

Jeongyeon cleared her throat before starting.

Jeongyeon : "The miracle of small sounds
The hand movement…that make me remember the beliefs from in my dreams
Every moment, hold them more strongly
Whenever I’m wandering lost in the lightless forest"

Jeongyeon run her fingers in Nayeon's hair helping her to sleep.

Jeongyeon : "Whenever a small fish rises in the pitch-black water. Depend on you, on you. When I think of you, I can breathe
Believe you -lieve you. I remember the gaze that called to me. I’m trying, trying. I don’t want to let go of any moment. Not too late too late"

Jeongyeon : "Every day, every day, inside the expanding question mark. My heart closes bit by bit. Slowly, I’ll hold your hands
I know you’ve been waiting for me, for me
I’ll hold your hands. I know you’ve been waiting for me. I’ll hold your hands, I. My heart closes bit by bit. Slowly. I’ll hold your hands, I.On some days, I’m scared of the coming night, n others…I don’t look forward to morning, it’s empty and I feel uneasy. When I can’t see the end of this long, long tunnel. Even when my thoughts get tied up and won’t come free. Depend on you, on you. When I think of you, I can breathe. Believe you -lieve you. I remember the gaze that called to me. I’m trying, trying
I don’t want to let go of any moment. Not too late too late, yeah"

Jeongyeon was about to continue but she found Nayeon already sleeping.

Jeongyeon : "Good Night"

She kissed her forehead and smiled.

Nayeon : "You got an amazing voice"

Jeongyeon : "Oh? I thought you slept"

Nayeon : "Your voice is so soothing I was just enjoying your voice"

Jeongyeon : "Oh... Okay"

Nayeon closed her eye.

Nayeon : "Good Night"

This time after 3 years, they found winter warm, after 3 years once again their heart smiled, after 3 years those butterflies came back again and but this time no one is ready to let go of the latter.
......................................................................
4/5
Exactly 4 hours till 12 🙈
......................................................................