𝐂𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 ━━ Wait For It

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐓

𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐓

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Death doesn't discriminate
Between the Sinners and The Saints
It takes, and it takes, and it takes

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 wood once again forced Elara out of it's bounds. Frustrated, Elara groaned and pushed herself up off the armchair, moving to stoke the fire. She half-expected to hear Ron complaining about the cold as he usually did every morning. She was met with a disappointing and unfamiliar silence.  

Unwilling to dwell on yesterday's events, Elara kept herself busy in the kitchen, preparing coffee and breakfast. Going on autopilot, she ran over every possibility of getting into the place Anya had mentioned to her. It was her personal mission to find the godforsaken answer and she kept coming up short.

Arms wrapped around her stomach. Startled out of her daydream, Elara jumped. 

"Morning," whispered Harry hoarsely.

Elara hummed in response. 

She, Harry, and Hermione ate breakfast in silence. Hermione's eyes were puffy and red; she looked a sif she had not slept. They packed up their things, Hermione dawdling. Elara knew why Hermione wanted to spin out their time on the riverbank; several times Elara saw Hermione look up eagerly, and Elara was sure Hermione had deluded herself into thinking that she heard footsteps through the heavy rain, but no red-haired figure appeared between the trees. 

Every time Elara and Harry imitated her, looked around (for Elara could not help hoping a little, herself) and saw nothing but rain-swept woods, another little parcel of fury exploded inside her.