Forty nine (3)

A few long minutes passed. Techno had left into the woods dragging Shlatts life less body dumping him in what seemed an area no one would come across. He stuck around for a bit making sure no one had seen him.

_____________________________

As the sirens got louder and closer Georges heart felt tight. The thought of Clay leaving him in this horrid world all alone made his heart ache. Although they had made the promise, George didnt want Clay to leave, he couldnt see him self living without him.

The ambulace stopped meters away. Paramedics rushed towards Clay slightly pushing George away so they could do their work. Georges mind was fixated on staying close to Clay so he pushed his way back closer. 

"keep back" expressed one of the medics

Bad got a hold of George trying to keep him back.

"LET GO OF ME" screeched George with his cracked voice as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"George they are trying to help Dream, let them do their job please" Bad pleaded. Wilbur walked over to Bad and George. bringing both in for a hug.

"George Dream will be ok i promise. These are my best medics." 

This didnt reasure George in anyway. It only made him more worried.

"pulse is weak, we need to get him to a hospital now!"

One of the medics grabbed the strecher while the other stayed with Clay. The put Clay on the strecher and lifted him into the ambulace shutting the back doors. George quickly got up and ran to the ambulace reaching for the handle to open the back. He quickly got stopped.

"You cant come with us" insisted the medic.

George looked irratated by this and lashed out at the medic screaming. Wilbur and Bad both rushed over and grabbed George pulling him back. They were struggling to keep him tame so they pined him to the ground.

"George stop! Everything is going to be fine."

George screamed to the point where no sound came out. He hadnt even realised the ambluace had left until he has stopped screaming. 

"Lets go back to the castle. Its really late."

Wilbur got up follwed by Bad. Pulling George by the arm,

"come on George lets go back. Im sure Dream is ok." Bad pulled George up of the ground and the three made their way back to Wilburs castle, stumbiling across Techno about half way back.

After what seemed like a never ending walk they had arrived back at the castle gates. waiting for them were Niki, Tubbo and Tommy. Realising Dream as no where to be seen, Niki asked,

"where is Dream?" with quick realisation what had happend, Niki sent Tubbo and Tommy back to their room.

"How is this fair, we never get to know whats happening. They treat us like were fucking kids.Im a man, i have the right to know." Tommy was furious "Im gonna start stabbing shit im telling you Tubbo." Tubbo didnt pay much attention.

"I think its best we stay out of this Tommy."

Back down stairs Wilbur had explained everything that happend to Niki. They were sat around the main table.

"Oh my gosh, i sure hope Dream is ok. Im really sorry George, i know you and Dream are close. Im sure you can see him at the hospital tommorow."

George wasnt listening at all. He was to deep in his thoughts.