Visit to Jaehyun

I woke up early and took my clothes from the wardrobe. I took a shower and wore the clothes. I woke early cause I decided to go to the cafe where me and Jaehyun always go. I went there to grab a coffee. I opened the door and the familiar coffee smell filled me. I looked around and saw remembered when we used come always.

The time when after school we used to come here and Jungkook used to sulk for getting closer to him even tho Jaehyun was my born best friend. When we got to know about him shifting from our neighbour. When we knew about Tzuyu cheating. When we came here yesterday. Just yesterday.

In one night, so much things changed. I went to the window seat where we usually sit. I looked at the front seat which was always Jaehyun's. A smile came on face. How he teased me. Made jokes and made my day happy. I miss him. Very much.

I ordered my regular coffee which he always ordered cause he knew I'd always come after him. I got my coffee so I thought of exiting. Cause I was now tearing up. Remembering those time. I got up with coffee in my hand. I head to the door and walked out. I was about to turn when I saw Jaehyun coming this way.

He looked at me with no such thing called as emotion which made a sting in my heart. He then broke the eye contact. He saw the coffee in my hand and rolled his eyes. He turned around and started walking. I can't let this chance slide. I ran up to him. I stopped him but he just glared at me making me nervous.

"Leave my hand" He said while gritting his teeth. I slowly let go off his hand. He went to his car then. He sat in and drove off. I just watched him driving away from me, again. I sighed and went to my work. I couldn't concentrate on work nor could listen anyone clearly because my thoughts were so loud that they silent my surrounding.

I was scolded by my boss's secretary cause boss wants everything perfect before going and I'm messing things more and more.

Next day

I reached the office quite early. I couldn't sleep the whole last night. I was tired and had an headache too. I sat on my desk and leaned back. I closed my eyes resting for a second. "Tired already?" I heard a familiar voices. I opened my eyes and saw an upside down face. I turned around and saw Namjoon.

My eyes widen. I quickly stood up. "what are you doing here?" I asked him shocked. "You can say, I'm the replacement." He told smiling. I thought for a bit and then it clicked. "You are the new boss?!" I asked him. "Bingo!" He said winking at me. "You are kidding right?" I inquired.

He shook his head and said, "nah. I'm not. If you want, you can ask my secretary." I bite my lips cause it can happen right? I gave up. I sat down again. I sighed. "Did something happened?" He asked bending down. "Just family problems." I replied. He nodded. "Well I'll go to my cabin. If you need me I'll be there." He informed me and I nodded.

At sunday

I decided to talk to Jaehyun full and final. If he then not want me in his life then it's my fate but I should at least try once, right? I head to his house. I knew the passward of his door so I just opened it and walked in. I brought coffee with me. His and mine favorite. I entered the living room to see him on phone.

He looked up and his eyes widen. He threw his phone on the couch and stood up. "What are you doing here" he asked coldly. "I-I'm here to talk to you." I stuttered. "Then you should go back home. Cause there's nothing to talk about okay? You did what you did." He told me and looked at me from toes to head.

He then turned around to his room. He was going to his room. I couldn't let THIS chance go like the last one. I just couldn't so I stopped him by holding his hand which he yanked. My eyes largened. He looked at me irritated. "J-Jaehyun, listen to me please. I'll explai-" I was cut by him.

"What you'll explain? How you lied to me? How you never thought of telling me such a big thing once?" He said with anger inside him. I was shocked by his reaction. I shook my head in disagreement.

"Then what? Do you want to explain how you never thought of me as your close friend to even tell me this? And that day at park, you lied to me right? About your fucking small husband wife fight? Well that's good. Just to cut your time you took me to the park? Wow... unbelievable Y/n. " He was now raising his voice sentence by sentence.

"You used me to cut your time?! Well then should I cut you off my life?!" He yelled flinching me. "No. You got everything wrong Jae. What you are thinking is not the whole truth" I told him in a low voice. I was now scared of Jaehyun. Never seeing a person being mad at you is now yelling his lungs out at is scary.

"Then what is it?!" He asked me. He raised his hand up. I quickly protect myself with my hands letting the coffee cups fall from my hand before moving back as a gasp left my mouth. I shut my eyes tightly.