25

⚠️Violence and swearing warning ⚠️
*knock knock*

"Ah Xander's here. Then I'll be going, brother." I gave Acacius a peck on the cheeks while he nodded.

"Luna, are you sure you want to do this?" Xander asked on our way to 'that' room. "I have experience in my previous life, it wasn't easy the first time."

"En, I've seen you done it a few times already."

Even though that's what I said but I'm nervous now that we've entered the torture chamber...Inside I see the Earl strapped to a chair with his eyes blindfolded.

"Princess, is that you?! How dare you! You betrayed me!"

Xander slammed the door behind us which made the Earl flinched.

"Betrayed? I was never on your side to begin with. Tell me all the information of the first and second prince's faction. Even if they're dead now, I'm sure those nobles won't just idly sit by and watch brother be the emperor."

"Will you let me live if I tell you?" He asked hesitantly

"Of course(not)!" I chimed. You'll cause more trouble if I let you live.

"All the information is in my manor, go to the second shelf from the left once you entered the library and pull on the third book on the fourth shelf. There should be a passage leading to his secret work place."

"His?" I questioned his weird choice of words.

"I mean my! Really!"

"Hmm~ really?" I broke his finger as he screamed in pain.

"Luna, you're getting nervous aren't you?" Xander whispered into my ear so the Earl won't hear us.

"What do you mean?"

"Your eyes turned gold. I'm sure you don't feel excited at all, so you're uncomfortable aren't you?"

Urk, he's right....to think my eyes turned gold from this.

"Relax, I'm here." Xander patted my head, I guess I'm more relaxed now...

"Still not talking?" I asked breaking another finger.

"You won't believe me even if I told you! I just woke up in this man's body and have his memories!" The Earl shouted, shocking me.

"Are you reincarnated?" I asked, my eyes widened. There were more people like us?

"I woke up in this ugly man's body! What can I do?! All I could do is proceed with the best plan after reading his notes which is using you! And I have finally gotten rid of my husband's daughter." At this point, the Earl was weeping....

A grown man wailing in front of people...well this isn't what you see everyday...but this tone of speaking...it can't be...but maybe

"...was your name Sim-Cheom? And you had a daughter named Eun-na....perhaps your husband's daughter was named Eun-Byeol?" I asked trembling...

"How did you-" ah, bingo. It's her.

"Ha..hahahahaha! To think we met in this world, long time no see, 'mother'." My tears streamed out without me knowing.

"Luna...calm down." Xander pulled me into a hug. "I'll make sure no one can come in, you can take your time so calm down."

I'm still affected by my past...I thought I've escaped from it. I guess it really isn't a life that can be easily forgotten after all.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"Eun-byeol is that you? My beloved good daughter-"

"Good my ass, you fucking ruined my life! You were the one who killed my real mom. Did you think I wouldn't find out?" To think I would swear, this isn't like me...

"What do you mean?"

"Ha...don't act innocent! Did you think I wouldn't try searching for my real mom? I wanted to ask her why she never came back for us...why did she do that and caused my dearest sister's suicide.

But did you know what I found instead? My mom was dead and not even a proper funeral was held for her! She died that day when both you and your daughter came into our house.

My resentment for her after my sister's death....did you know how it feels like the person you hated all your life turned out to be innocent?" I tugged my disheveled hair.

It's the first time being in such a mess after coming into this world. I'm glad Xander's here whispering encouraging words beside me.

"Of course not! That doesn't prove anything!"

"Pfftt- you think that little payment can keep them quiet? Give them a double or triple and they will talk. Money was all I had back then. You tempered with my mom's car, car accident my ass! You killed my mom, my sister and....I

I should've picked up my manager's phone that day. You sent my location to that fan and payed the security didn't you? No wonder the security was useless that day. I guess you were lucky back then, I was about to hand the case of your murder to the police the next day."

"Eun-byeol...forgive and forget."

"Forgive and forget? Haa...How can you be so shameless?! After starving me for days? After killing both my mom and sister? After making me lose my mind?" I chuckled.

"And I'm Luna now, Eun-byeol is no longer my name." I smiled cutting off his fingers, she's in a male body now....

"....Have mercy. Your father was at fault too."

"I know, but he's not here so there's nothing I can do. He's no better than you, keeping quiet of his ex-wife's murder case and abusing his blood related children."

"Then-"

"You know what? I'll forgive you.....After I slowly torture you to death that is. I wasn't allowed to do this my last life but now...I can't wait. You see, vampires regenerate...I look forward to our sessions, today and tomorrow and maybe the day after." I giggled.

"One little finger, two little finger, three little finger, four little finger, five little finger, six little finger, seven little finger, eight little finger, off they go~" I sang.

After some time~
"It's late, my kitten. Shall we leave this for tomorrow? I mean tonight."

"Eh? It's already dawn. I've only cut of his fingers and toes and suffocate him in water...time passes by really fast."

I should head back, brother might be worried. I'm guess I'll paying a visit to the Earl's manor later today~