Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kadin:

I woke up to heat. Not like earlier where my body felt as if it was being burned alive but strong arousal coursing through my body. Looking up I saw that I was inside a really well-made tent. Still the hell bent urges I had made it hard for me to fully enjoy the look.

"Kadin?"

I heard Kiara's sweet voice and made me suddenly reach out and pull her into my embrace.

"Hey are you alri-

"Stop moving please." My throat felt dry as the churning ecstasy moved through my body. "Let me just hold you for a moment."

*Book will hopefully stay in 3rd pov but I'm indecisive so I might be roatating it a bit.*

Kiara felt a bit annoyed by the sudden movement but didn't repel his actions. As she stayed in his embrace she noticed her own heated emotions coursing through her body.

He smells so good.

As her body laid on his chest she felt her canines prodding through her lips and her claws extending.

Kadin sighed as he took in the last few breathes to cool his body.

"Okay, I'll let you go now- Kiara?"

Kiara didn't say anything as she closed her eyes while laying on her cheek and held a firm grip onto Kadin's chest. Kiara's leg that was in between Kadin's thighs brushed up against him making him take in a sharp breath.

"Kiara you shouldn't do that." And he meant it. The churning feeling he felt was happening again and the last thing he'd want to do is take advantage of her.

"Kadin." He felt a bulge appear in his pants as he heard her voice sounded more breathy and softer than usual.

Kiara ran her sharp claws gently under his shirt and over his bare chest while making his emotions steadily become unstable. Her other hand trailed down his chest and ran over his bulge repeatedly making him geniunely wish he already lost it.

Kadin closer his eyes for a strong minute before he sighed and swiftly sat up prepared to gently shake her off of him. "We should be slee-

A soft kiss placed itself on his lips and that's all it took for the last bit of sanity and reasoning to leave the window. His already unstable body and emotions toppled over as he held her closer to him.

Mature Content:

Kiara quickly pulled off his shirt while she on top of him clawing at his chest playfully.

Kadin inhaled a shaky breath. "Damn." He felt the change of his irises from its normal green to King's ruby red.

"Focus." Kiara's voice flew into his ears as he watched as she pulled her shirt off of her showing her beautiful light brown skin in a tight fitted dark green sports bra.

"Okay." Kadin answered as his gaze continued to trail up and down her body with his hands on her thighs. He sat up and heard her breathe sharply as his hands slid through the back of her bra.

"I like this bra."

A playful smile shone through her glowing dark blue eyes. "Is it because of the color?"

He took a deep breath as he shoved the bra over her head. "Also because it fits you so well."

Kiara felt herself almost swoon. The rasping in his voice along with their bare upper body touching made her instincts go crazy.

"Pants."

Kadin chuckled as he held her close and laid kisses down her neck.

"Can't I kiss you first?"