When Todoroki Becomes Unholy🔥

Todoroki's POV:

Ugh~Why do I feel so strange? I feel like my body is on fire. Everytime I think about Midoriya or Y/N I just feel more hot. I'm not even using my quirk at this point. Ugh~my body feels so strange. I need to go look for Izuku or Y/N now. 

I got up my bed slowly and went to the bathroom to wash off my face with cold water. It help my cool down a bit but I still feel so hot. My mind is all jumbled up right now. I can't really think straight like I use to before. I need to find them now and quickly. 

I changed into my uniform and walked to the common room to see all of the girls standing in group laughing and chattering away. 

"Oh hey Todo- Woah! Todoroki are u okay? U look so hot."-Toru

" I-I just feel so strange r-right now. I woke up feeling so hot like this."

"Kero! Todoroki your face is so red are u sick Todoroki-chan?"-Asui

"N-No I don't think so."

"I already know what's wrong with him girls."-Mina

" Oh and what that Mina-san?"-Momo

"He is in heat right now."-Mina

" Heat?"-Uraraka

"Yeah. U guys don't know what that is?"-Mina

" No is it a bad thing Mina? Do we need Recovery Girl?"-Momo

"Nope. And don't worry it's not bad for Todoroki here girls."-Mina

"So how did Todoroki get in heat then?"-Toru

" Remember what happened that one time after the texting prank that Y/N pulled on the bois?"-Mina

"Wait-Oh... Dang you're right. That unholy night."-Jirou

"Oh that one time when they had-"-Uraraka

"*Covers mouth with hand* Yes Uraraka they did that "thing".-Mina

" O-Oh I see. So does this normally happen after having-"

"*Covers mouth* Eh yes Todoroki-kun. Right Mina-san?"-Momo

" Yeah it does don't worry about it Momo. And don't worry Todoroki it will go away soon enough."- Mina

"O-Okay then. Have u guys seen Y-Y/N or Izuku anywhere?"

"Oh well Midoriya and Y/N are at the school already."-Tory

" Kero. I think Midoriya also went to see All Might for awhile as well."-Asui

"Okay t-thank you girls. Goodbye now. "

"Bye Todoroki!"-All of the girls

" GO GET YOUR LOVERS TODO!!!"-Mina

"Mina no."-Momo

"MINA YES!!!"-Mina

So I went of the common room and walked to the school to look for Y/N and Midoriya in such in odd way... 

BREAK TIME!!! By: U and Izuku and Shoto posing for the VOGUE magazines

Y/N's POV:

I was sitting in the classroom all by myself waiting for Izuku to come back. All Might called up him up for something so I ways left all by myself in the classroom. I then heard foot steps in the hallway coming my way. 

I looked up from my phone to see my other boyfriend Shoto. "Hey Shoto." Then he oddly covered his mouth with a red face and ran away I stood up and ran after him. Was it something I said or something? What's going on with him today? 

He oddly seems really red and hot for some reason. I started to run down the hallway that Shoto ran down in and I stopped in front a opened cleaning room. I slowly walked inside until someone closed the door from behind. 

*THUD* I was then pinned down on the floor with someone topping me. I was about to ask who it was until a fire lit up and showed his face. I blushed intensely as I saw Shoto face all red and panting and sweating like crazy. 

(🔥SPICY WARNING NOW!!! 🔥) 

"SHOTO!?! WHAT WRONG WITH YOU!?! ARE U OKAY!?!"

He didn't say anything but started to remove his tie and started to unbutton his white shirt. He removed his shirt and he started to kiss me on the lips. I didn't hesitate and kissed back of course. 

His kisses started to get more sloppy  Our bodies were getting more hot as we kissed more roughly. As me and Shoto kissed, our youngest started to restle against each other. After a few rounds of tounge rustling Shoto started to kiss my neck and he started to undo my tie. 

He removed my jacket and started to unbutton my shirt slowly as he was still kissing me. I removed my shirt and pulled in Shoto to kiss me more on my lips. Our bare bodies were touching each other as we were still kissing. 

I wrapped my legs around Shoto's waist and gripped his hair tightly moaning. We then stripped off our clothes justing wearing our under wears. Shoto then started to grind against me and I started to moan more. After minutes of grinding on me he finally stopped and we both looked at each other as we were a hot mess. 

"S-Shoto..."

"Y/N...I...."-Shoto

"???"

"I-I'm sorry if I did this again."-Shoto

" N-No. It's fine it actually felt good." We're you in heat?"

*Nods*-Shoto

"Oh but it's okay Shoto really. Are feeling more better now? "

"*Nods* I love you Y/N..."-Shoto

I then kissed him back still wearing our under wears. We both got up and putted on our clothes again and headed to class still not regeting what we did.