11

"Ae you sure you are okay, you seem kind of down today" said Emily greedily taking two cups of chocolate pudding.

I sighed mastering a smile. "Yep I'm hippy and happy" I gave her the peace sign.

It was our lunch time and Emily was extra happy today cause in the short time of knowing each other she and the Calvinator decided to give things a try......so I didn't want to burden her with my situation.

"Cool cause the new nurse interns are arriving today and we'll be the ones to guide them around" she said guiding us to our usual table. "I'm soo ready to rule those shitheads"

I guess it was revenge time cause we've been through hell during our intern days..... Being bossed around isn't fun people.

"Yeah me too" I sighed playing with my fruit salad, feeling the pain from the punch, this morning I woke up a with a bruise and don't judge me but I see it as a love mark. when I was standing outside the house waiting for Emily to come pick me up, Miliano drove by me going to school without even acknowledging me and it hurt.

A heavy thud on the table shook me out of my thoughts looking up at Emily's puzzled face. "Kye!?, are you even listening to me, what's wrong with you" she asked squeezing my hand lightly in comfort.

That set me off as the tears I've been trying to avoid started to well up in my eyes making everything blurry but quickly analysing the environment I sniffed them away giving Em a small smile.

"Thinking of my parents I guess" I whispered shrugging looking away from her worried gaze.

She let out a heavy sigh. "Look here Kye..."she handed me a tissue paper. "You are an amazing person but don't let them have this kind of control over you okay, it's their lose" she tried cheering me up but instead made me more sad at the fact that she doesn't even know the real truth.

After lunch all the nurses were rounded up for the resident doctors to assign us our intern nurses.

"Okay people, let's get this going please follow me" said Dr Calvin leading us to the staff meeting room. Everyone's face was lit up as revenge of the nurses was about to begin.

"Calm down Emily, this isn't a hazing and please be nice cause the Calvinator might punish you" I snickered nodging her.

She laughed lightly shoving me turning crimson as Dr Calvin peeped at us.

"Alright interns" Dr Calvin got their attention. Fresh faces eager to learn and experience the greys anatomy fantasy which will fade when they realise that this is real life and not a TV show. "These are your mentors for the next months so please divide yourselves in groups of three"

"ooh they are soo not ready for me, I'm going to whip them into shape" lowly exclaimed Emily looking at everyone get their interns.

"Calm down before you combust with sweet revenge" I said shaking my head stepping in front after Dr Calvin called me.

"Okay Kye you get Kristen, Tyler and Armando" said Dr Calvin as the three interns stepped forward.

Kristen a bright blond blue eyed chick with a happy face that immediately annoyed me. They stepped to the side with me for the short brief introduction.

"Hi, I'm Kristen and I can't wait to learn everything" she said all cheerily, yeah I'm not in the mood of positive energy today.

"Okay, anyone else?" I asked not really in the mood.

"I'm Tyler" Tyler gave me surfer dude vibes with his shaggy dirty blond hair, clear blue glass eyes and olive tan skin with a sexy shy smile.

"Armando" he held a heart stopping smirk with his cheeky brown eyes, boy knew he was hot and hot, he is with a staggering height and noticeable muscles.
just like Kristen I took an instantaneous dislike towards him.

"Okay now that we are familiar with each other, let's get this started" I said ready to give them their first task.

"uhm....you still didn't introduce yourself to us" said Armando out of nowhere, his voice husky and attention gaining from the likes of Kristen.

Yeah, he's sooo on my list.

"I'm Kye Christian,theatre nurse and your mentor" I faked smiled watching his plumb lips morph into a satisfied grin.

"Okay so please follow me, I'm sure you already know most of your practicals so Kristen you take these to Dr Marldon" I handed her a handful set of patient files.

"Tyler, I need the blood report on this patient ASAP and Armando, follow me"

Oh did I have the perfect task for him. Down the hall I led him to the closet.

"I need this place clean, pick up and organise everything you see and when you are done, take the dirty laundry down to the ground floor" I said almost proudly.

He snickered. "I'm not doing that" he said blatantly.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not doing shit like that, I know all about your hazings and trust me I am not going to be your little bitch"

Flabbergasted trying to regain my control of the situation I walked up to him, dead set looking up at him. "I gave you an order and you are going to fulfil it or else I'll be more than happy to go to the chief and get you sent back"

Phew, his cologne was intoxicating in a good way and up close I noticed a few tattoos around his neck with a subtle beard on his perfect chin. The beauty in one person like this should be illegal.

He chuckled shaking his head. leaning down to meet my 5.6 height with his 6.3 I'm guessing height he whispered. "you wouldn't dare" sending chills down my spine.

*****

I don't know how I feel about this chapter but all I know is that I'm currently enjoying watching Trisha peytas. I feel like she's just a kind soul trying to fit in.