INTRODUCTION

Pratiksha Singh.

Female protagonist.

Daughter of Late. Professor. Jeet Singh and Late. Mrs Pooja Singh. Strong independent Girl. Only have her Sister in law and a nephew with her. Her parents and brother are dead. Student of psychology and want to become a psychologist. Belonging to a middle-class family. She has strong opinions, independent thinking and strong willpower. Beauty with brain. Humble and Kind. Soft-spoken. Everyone wants to befriend her. Selfless person.

Radhika Singh.

Simple and kind women. Wife of late Cap. Ranveer Singh. Lives with Pratiksha and her son. Work in a primary school as a teacher. Loves her sister in law and son a lot.

Rohan Dhawan.

Childhood Best friend of Pratiksha. Study with her in the same college but as an MBA student. Son of Professor. Bhargav Dhawan and Mrs. Reena Dhawan. Brother of Radhika.

Vansh Ranawat

Male protagonist

An arrogant and self-centered dangerous man. Yuvraj of Udaipur. A handsome Greek god personality, his presence demand attention and respect whether out of fear. Playboy and the pure devil. He gets what he wants. Focused and calculative. Only success matters to him. By hook or by crook he always wins. Beast in nature and personality. Studies in college. Girls and parties are his favorite pastime.

Rana Vikrant Ranawat.

King of Udaipur. Powerful, Honourable and respected personality. Royalty is in his blood. Rich and dangerous person but humble to his people and a threat to his enemies. Father of Vansh Ranawat.

Rani Dhanak Ranawat.

Wife of Rana Vikrant. Kind lady, help needy people. Loves her son the most, and spoil him with her love and care.

Ridhi Ranawat.

Sister of Vansh Ranawat. Bubbly and happy personality. Daddy's girl and kind to others.

***************************