Twenty- four

"Are you almost done in there?". I asked Yoongi since I left in the bathroom. "Why can't you help me!?!". Yoongi yells. "I gave you a icey hot and cleaned clothes... What else do you want from me?". I asked. "Oh... I don't know... Help me change!". Yoongi shouts. "Are you finished changing?". I asked and he didn't say anything.

"Thought so". I giggled. "Now, get out here". I ordered. "You wasted enough of my time". I said. "I can't walked around in these clothes". Yoongi says. "Excuse me?". I hissed. "They're so cheap". Yoongi says in disgust. "YOU GOT A MOTHERFUCKING PROBLEM WITH MY CLOTHES!?!". I screamed and Yoongi walks out the bathroom.

 I screamed and Yoongi walks out the bathroom

"I didn't know they were yours baby". Yoongi smiles. "I love them". Yoongi said. "Hmm mmm". I looked him up and down. "I'll have your clothes cleaned by tomorrow". I told him. "I really don't need them". Yoongi said. "I really don't like owing people". I said. "Babe...". "Don't call me that". I glared at him and Yoongi sighs.

"Kitten...". "Don't fucking call me that!". I yelled. "Princess?". Yoongi says and I glared at him. "Baby... Got it". Yoongi said. "My clothes are custom made". Yoongi said. "Oh". I bit my lip. "Can't afford to clean them, got it". I said. "But you still owe me". Yoongi says. "Owe you for what!?!". I shouted.

"Well... You dodged your punishment, I ruined my very expensive outfit, I slipped in your pee, you laughed at me, you lied saying that you were in the shower, you can't afford to clean my clothes and you didn't even say sorry to me". Yoongi finished listing all the lies. "I'm not apologizing". I said. "Then I guess I'm in your care". Yoongi said.

"You ain't dying!". I yelled. "Oh my back". Yoongi drops on my bed. "I think I broke something". Yoongi groans. "I can't move". Yoongi said and I sighed. "What do you want?". I asked. "What?". Yoongi looks at me. "What do you want?". I asked again. "Are you willing to do anything?". Yoongi asked. "No". I quickly replied.

"Little lamb! I need you to feed me". Yoongi says. "I also need a hug, a massage and prepare a bath for me". Yoongi said. "Fine". I whispered. "I didn't hear you". Yoongi said. "I said fine!". I shouted. "There's a piece of paper in my jacket... Sign it". Yoongi said. "Bastard". I scoffed and went to get the paper out his pocket.

I quickly sign it without looking at it and put it back in his pocket. "Happy?". I said and I saw Yoongi smirking at me. "Extremely". Yoongi jumps off my bed and grabs his jacket. "See you". Yoongi walks out with that and I stood there confused. "Umm...".

"What just happened?".