Chapter 22(edited)

3rd POV:

It's been a week since the incident. Izu would stay in the nesting corner under the nest he made. He didn't come out for food or to use the restroom. He just stayed in the colorful pile of blankets and pillows with the one black blanket on top covering him from the outside.

Bakugo didn't know what to do. He needed to get Izuku to eat and drink water but he couldn't get him out and even if he put the food over there it would be left untouched.

After the 6ty day of this Bakugo was tired of it. He didn't understand why Izuku was doing what he was doing. He starved himself all for what to not see anyone?

Bakugo rushed to his room with a freshly made katsudon. Walking quickly through the dark red always filled with photos and golden frames he finally made it to his room.

Opening the door he walked into the spacious black walled room, shutting and locking the door before going straight to the nesting area.

He knew that breaking the nest was the worst thing he could do. The nest for an omega was ever so precious. It's like when you build something you are in love with and it takes forever, breaking it would leave you sad, angry and possibly crying.
"Izu come on now, it's been five days there is nothing out here waiting to get you, just come out" Bakugo said with a small groan.

He got nothing.

He sighed before grabbing his phone and placing the bowl on the floor. "Ey-" he began but Shinso cut him off," no listen to me. Jesus. I need you to come to my quarters and help with izu." There was a pause before he continued to speak," No there's been nothing, nothing happened." He then hung up the phone and unlocked the door.

The door creaked before Shinso stepped in and spoke, "I'm here..." Shinso said tiredly.

Just hearing Shinso got Izu's attention. He normally just zoned Bakugo out and continued to lay around thinking.'But could I do it with Shinso?' He thought to himself

"Did you try to ask to go into the nest?" Shinso asked as he walked to where Bakugo was standing.

"No I haven't because it's obvious he doesn't want me in there don't you think" Bakugo stated aggressively.

"Oh well worth a shot," Shinso said, walking towards the nest and circling it before he found the entrance. Once he found it he crouched down and looked at the small curled up Izuku. "What do we have here? Hm?" Shinso said going in without invitation. Quite a risky move since this was his safe spot he was invading. "What are you doing, hiding in here for a week? That's not healthy, you know?"Shinso said, lying down by Izuku.

"Is he in here?" He shakily asked looking frightened.

"Who Bakugo? No he's not here. He left when I came close to the nest, don't worry." He lied. "Now tell me what's wrong?"

"Everything is wrong, tosh" he said tearing up, "everyone is too nice. It isn't supposed to be like this. I'm supposed to be beaten and sent back for being a bad omega." He answered while crying.

"Zuku, it may seem like it, I mean hell you were kidnapped and you won't believe me now and that's okay but you're safe now. No one is going to hurt you or send you back to that god forsaken place." Shinso claimed as he looked Izuku in the eyes.

"Bu-but I almost sh-ot him last-t w-eek" at this point Izuku was full on bawling and Bakugo wanted nothing more then to wrap him in a hug.

"And what happened? Did he hurt you?"

"No..."

"Did he yell at you?"

"No"

"Okay and has he hurt you or pushed you to do something?"