Trusting a Villian

@Livi_Lavender and @Crystaldo03 I hope you like this
P.S. In this they are 17 and in their 3rd year of high school, remember that there is time between each episode

Marinette POV
"Mmm..." I moan into the kiss, my parents, uncle Wang Fu, and Nona were out of the country at a baking competition so my boyfriend was staying over this weekend.

"I love you so much Mar..." Adrien mumbled, moving towards my neck. I had erased my name I left just before Adrien had got there (Chat Blanc) and went through the front door to give him his hat, when he'd opened it he smiled and we wound up being caught by Nathalie kissing on his bed. She promised not to tell Gabriel if we didn't tell anyone so I've been dating Adrien in secret for the past 3 months.

"I love you too... even if your puns are worse than Chat Noirs," I giggle as his lips trail down my neck and to my sweet spot.

"Meowuch. You wound me, love," Adrien chuckled as he unclasped my bra then he paused for a second and stared at me. "You're so beautiful Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

"T-Thanks... you're not so bad yourself Agreste," I replied, my chest burning. I used my right index finger to trace a line down his bare chest, down his abs and stopped at the top of his briefs before snaking my hand up and around his neck. "Your much more handsome in person than in those underwear ads."

This made Adrien's face turn slightly red and he buried his face into my neck, "Those shoots were so embarrassing," his voice muffled, he proceeded to move back toward my face and kiss me before taking off the rest of our clothes, after a bit, he whispered in my ear. "Remember I'll stop if you tell me to... but I just want to make sure, are you sure?"

I move my head up and whisper in his ears, "100%..."

I wake to my phone buzzing, Mama was calling me, strange. Doesn't she know it's 3 AM over here? I sit up and Adrien stirs, I pick up the call as Adrien wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder, "Hi Mama, what's going on?" I sleepily ask but then I hear a gunshot.

"Marinette..." my Mama whispers. "There's currently a terrorist attack at the airport we are in..."

"Are you guys safe? Are Papa, Nona, and Uncle Wang ok? Mama, please say you're safe," I beg, catching Adrien's attention.

"U-Uncle Wang is dead.. he was crushed under a fallen pillar, I'm currently with your father and grandma. I just wanted to say I love you..." Mama stuttered out.

"No no-no-no. Don't act like you're going to die..." I cry. "I still need you, Mama."

"Little Fairy?" Nona says. "I want you to know I have cherished every visit."

Choking back sobs I reply, "Stop it! You still need to teach m-me how to ride a motorcycle... please... don't go..."

"Sweetie..." my dad says.

"No... you need to walk me down the aisle... you need to be here..." I whisper, tears flowing.

I hear Papa answer in his kind voice, "I know, I-" but that's all I heard before the sound of guns and screaming started... I couldn't bring the phone down as I heard Mama's phone crash to the ground or when I heard the bomb go off. I could only cry in horror as the phone call repeated I my head over and over again.

"-inette, what's wrong... what happened? I'm here," I finally hear Adrien talking to me.

"T-Th- Bomb... guns... they're all dead... Mama, Papa, Nona, Uncle Wang... My family's dead," I somehow manage to croak out.

The next few days go by in a blur, Adrien takes me to his house where I stay in a room across from him, I don't know if I've eaten but Adrien probably makes sure I do. Their voices, the shooting, the screaming, the bomb. I wake up terrified once more, I silently drift to Adrien's door and knock, when he opens the door I go in and lock the door before slamming my lip onto his.