Chapter 17

____________________________________

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the bed beside Ruzhaan.

"What.... happened?" I asked confused.

"You passed out!" He answered wincing.

I gasped horrified as I saw him pressing down at his wound with a cloth.

"Oh God!" I jumped.

"Don't look down...o...or else you'll....faint again and...agh... I'll have to carry you again."

"Again?! Wait? You carried me? Why? You should've asked Taha to do so. Your wound opened up again!"

"Shut up!" He yelled glaring at me.
"Why should I ask him to...carry My Wife?!"

"What? He's like my older brother." I said innocently

As there was too much blood, I couldn't stand it and jumped out of the bed. Just then the doorbell caught my attention.

"Who is it now?" I murmered.

"Ah! It must be the nurse." Taha jumped in rubbing his hands excitedly.

"Wait? You called her?!" Ruzhaan said smiling emphasizing 'her' and biting his lip even forgetting his pain.

I watched them both confused.

"Who's her?"

"She's a nurse from our hospital." Taha said. "She's an angel!" He said dreamily.
"I'll get the door."

"No! I'll get the door. You stay with him." I announced and he pouted.

The hell?! Why soo much excitement for a nurse. Aren't people afraid of them?

As I opened the door, I understood why those 2 were soo excited because the only word I could think of when I saw her was....'HOT'!

"The lean tall figure with big assets in the short white dress with deep cleavage and long shiny waxed legs. Is she really a nurse or a slut from a cosplay party? She lifted her bag up sexily and gave me that 100 kilowatt smile with her red lips.

"I'm here for the stitches. Where's my patient?"

"He's uh..."
I didn't knew if I should even invite her in. But she invited herself in as she pushed me aside and walked straight into the bedroom swaying her hips and clicking her heels.

I rushed in behind her and saw that both the men's faces lit up like light bulb seeing her.

"Hi!" She waved.
"Oh no... Taha ji, Ruzhaan ji...what happened?" She said all swayey and....ew!

Her breasts were bouncing as she ran towards Taha and my eyes widened when she kept her bag aside and cupped his face between her hands.

"What happened to your handsome face?" Sighing on his face as if he just escaped from an apocalypse.

"We got into a fight and this happened. Ahh! It hurts soo much." He said like a kid.

"Aww." She cooed.

What the....till 5 mins ago he was alright. Now he's in pain?!
Men I tell you!

"I'll treat you later. Wait for me ok." She half turned away from him winking at him.

"Haayee! I'll wait for you forever." He sighed.....with his eyes on her down there.

That jerk!

She bent down to take her bag and that idiot Taha was checking out her behind. I grabbed my comb from the dressing table and threw it on his head.

"Ow!" He looked at me pouting rubbing his head.