Chapter 33

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ

╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So we went back to the place and they got security cameras and shit," Mike started, "we looking at it and recognize the nigga who did it, Me and Pop knew him since we was young and shit, his name is Prince. But the nigga from the Floss too so we wondering why the fuck he in LA tryna' kill Pop or you right?"

Me and the girls nodded intrigued trying to figure where this was going.

"We hit him up on Instagram on some cool shit cause he was showing that he was out here, we like 'aye bro we ain't seen you in a while what you on, let's link we see you in LA.' and that's what we was doing this morning. We kicking it with the nigga then Mike just tell em like aye we know what the fuck you did. Kid get to trying to run we catch em and start beating em." Pop said.

"Okay so who did it?" Des asked impatiently.

"Damn we trying to give y'all the full story give em a minute." Zay said making everyone laugh some.

"So we get telling em we know what he did, he get to saying he got money for it from his cousin. Turns out his cousin is Kayla. Dread told her how we fell out and she tried to take it in her own hands to take me out but he shot you on accident." Pop sad while looking at me.

I'm going to kill this bitch.

Is she dumb?

Mad because her "nigga" acting all crazy and had to get cut off, give me about a week until I'm fully healed I'm murking that bitch I swear.

"Kayla did it?" I practically yelled while scrunching my face, "That bitch is really crazy I'm gone drag her I swear I am." I said while shaking her head.

"So the nigga shot the wrong person... this story doesn't even sound right why was it that deep to her to try and take you out?" Mari asked.

Pop shrugged, "These treeshas be mad crazy I kept trying to warn Dread ass, shit we all did."

"Does Dread know what her ass did?" Des asked while shaking her leg.

Des had been waiting to find out who did this and y'all already know she's on go, so I know she's ready to do some damage.

"Shit, we wouldn't know we don't talk to him." Mike said.

"Y'all need to tell him about her crazy ass! What if she try to pull some shit on him!" Des asked making the boys look at each other.