Chapter 23

OMG 29k reads!!!! Thank you all so much for reading this book; we're getting so many reads and votes. It's honestly amazing to see this book grow, if you get what I mean. I never thought this book was going to blow up like this. For me personally, 29K is a lot of words for a poor writer like me. but still, thank you all so much, and here's chapter 23. ENJOY! 

(° ͜ °)

=Alexandra POV=

I look in the mirror and see the black hoodie with my skinny, ripped black jeans and my boots. I straightened my hair and left it out; my make-up was simple—just lip plumper and mascara. Zack said we were going to go somewhere nice and to wear something comfortable. I look at myself one more time and grab my phone and wallet. I went downstairs and saw everyone sitting in the living room except for Zack; I guess he's still changing.

"Wassup, guys?" I said, standing next to the couch. I see Jake and Damon cuddling. Did they tell them already?

"Well, we just found out that these two love each other," said Wade.

"Are...you mad or something?" I asked, knowing Wade. I know he wouldn't care if someone was gay, but when it comes to his twin, then I don't know.

"No, the only thing that bothers me is the fact that he didn't even tell his twin brother,'' Wade said, looking away.

"Wade I'm sorry, I was just scared of what you might think, of what you might all think," he said.

"I know, but I'm your brother, and brothers are supposed to help each other in bad times," Wade said, standing up and leaving.

"Wade, come back, please!" Jake yelled after him.

"I'll be in the guest room," was all he said before disappearing up the stairs. Jake slumped down on Damon's chest with a sigh.

"Don't worry, Jake, he's just mad right now. He'll get better."

"I hope," was all he said, hugging Damion.

"Anyway, since when did y'all start dating?" Zoey asked.

"Umm, we've been together for a couple of months," Zoey gasped dramatically.

"How come we didn't even see you two together?" she slapped them back.

"Ow! We were keeping it a secret, damn!" he yelled, slapping her back.

"Why are you slapping me?" Zoey slapped him back and harder.

"I don't know why you're slapping me." Damion slapped her back.

"I don't know," she said about slapping him back, but she stopped when she saw Ricardo glaring at her.

"Zoey quieres que te de?" Ricardo said. (Zoey, you want me to hit you?) she pouted.

"No"

"I swear to god, why did I get pregnant with your kids? You all are making life hard, Jesus," he said, sipping his coffee. We laughed.

"When did it turn out to be funny?" I asked for hands on my hips.

"What do you mean?"

"Ricardo, you're always serious and you barely joke around. So where did this come from?" I asked, smiling down at him.

"Reasons, and since when do you smile?" he asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"Baby, you're always serious and you barely smile, so where did this come from?" he asked.