Chapter 53

WARNING

Slightly more detail than usual. Please skip this chapter if such content makes you uncomfortable.

It's not full smut, because I've never wrote such thing before, but I guess this is progress. And who knows? Maybe one day we'll get a full Jirius smut in the future! *winks*

***

The moment Jenna felt her feet hit the ground again, she opened her eyes, only to find herself standing before the Potter Manor, in the enormous yard. The darkness that covered the grounds that night reminded Jenna of memories she wished she could forget forever. But trying to remind herself that Sirius was awaiting her inside right now, she finally managed to cheer up a little.

Jenna was just about to walk into the house that she jumped with a yelp when she heard a loud noise behind her. Turning around in shock with her wand in her hand, she sighed in relief when she saw the Hippogriff which Sirius had escaped with now chained to a tree nearby, resting.

Shaking her head and letting out a breath, Jenna walked into the house after placing her wand back in her pocket. The inside of the home was lightened up and it looked cleaner than the last time Jenna had been here, almost a year ago.

"Sirius?" Jenna called out, walking through the hall.

Moments later, a smile crept through her face as Sirius walked into the hall from upstairs, his face lightening up at her sight. He stood there, frozen on the spot for long seconds as he grinned.

"Jenny!" He then moved forward, quickly bringing her into a tight hug. "You're here!"

"No, I'm still on the way," Jenna said sarcastically, rolling her eyes playfully.

Sirius pulled away, giving her a look.

"What?" She shrugged, grinning. "Look, I haven't been able to talk to anyone properly for months! The amount of sass and sarcasm that's trying to burst out of me right now is insane!"

Sirius laughed, taking a step back from her and placing his hands in his pockets, looking down at her admirably. He looked so different than when Jenna had seen him only last week, as if he were a completely different person.

He had changed out of his dirty clothes, now wearing a bottomed-up white shirt with his sleeves rolled up, and having black pants on. His hair looked as elegant as it had always been when he was younger, and he had slightly shaved his messy beard, though had left a little of it unshaved, which Jenna found extremely attractive.

His teeth were back to white which made him even more handsome when he smiled, and Jenna assumed that he had used her father's old beauty potions again from their bathroom's drawer. Sirius was still thin, though he was no longer as boney as he had been throughout the last year, and his smell was driving her crazy, even though she was trying hard not to show it.

"You don't look too bad," said Jenna, grinning. "And where did you get those clothes?"

"Well, when you sent Mickey here, I gave him my Gringotts' key so he could get some money out of my vault to buy some clothes and food from Diagon Alley," Sirius explained with glee. "I don't know what you ordered him; he's been cooking non-stop ever since he got here, and I had to eat them all!"

Jenna laughed. "So where is he, anyway?"

The words had barely left her mouth that with a loud crack, Mickey appeared before them out of thin air, bowing down his head.