A҉l҉l҉ S҉t҉a҉r҉t҉e҉d҉ 𓆙 Alpha! Bakugou x Omega! Reader

Let me just say I'm so sorry if this is bad, I've never done such things like this before so Jesus pray for me.

This is lemon 🍋. It means mature content, please holy help.

Reader is male! I've never done a male so, pray please.

Requested by EmiliaHeartfilia

Anime is my hero academia streaming on funimation and more.

Enjoy~
_________________________________

Humanity was different.

Ever since people found out there was a thing called to be in a spot as an Alpha or as an omega.

It was almost like a pack of wolfs leading each other on throughout life with a role you had to lay out in order to form a foundation of life.

Alpha. The first one in society that make it work. That lead with their personality.

An alpha is almost a dominant person or their behavior, especially with respect to socially aggressive, hyper-masculine men.

Their behavior was aggressive, like if they had anger issues with a fuming demeanor. They were hyper in a sense with finding who they were matched with and taking a scent in. The were active as a leader and very smart when finding ways.

The social aggressive part comes from the being the leader of a group. They tend to pick fights with the steam they let off in the middle of it.

Lastly, the alphas were a very masculine person. Not one alpha looked skinny. All of them each and every last one so far in humanity had some type of muscles.

They were extremely strong and it matched their personality a whole lot. Their build fell on diet and they were very rare to find, as in a good person to actually keep.

If you had all of these things like the smartness and looks since birth and growing up with the masculine build you knew you were an alpha.

Everyone was supposed to be an alpha.

Until one night a shooting star fell on a baby in the barn. As that baby grew it made history as a male.

They were less muscular and had more of a thin shape. They were nice and less aggressive to everyone. And they lacked actually being a leader.

The male even lacked being social, he was more introverted than he was born to be extroverted.

It was hard for humanity to comprehend this at first. Until the most famous alpha scientists found out why this was occurring when they ran a DNA test on the male.

He turned out to be something called an omega. This was going to be hard for everyone to start getting used to, but everyone managed to survive.

And everything in the world changed for the better with the alphas.

Now for the things everyone was confused about at first, the omegas.

As it said before omegas were more of the enclosed type and shy ones. They didn't like going out much and hated to interact with social anxiety.

Instead of being the leaders they were more of the ones that followed every alphas orders step by step.

Extremely good listeners, mostly because they couldn't do all the things they wanted to with being introverted.

The best part of being an omega still was that they still made their own rules and had fun with everything.

"That's how humanity changed." The teacher Ms. Abel finished reading the little novel to the second graders.