Jimin

Y/n pov:
Jimin: you should really learn how to stand up for yourself you know!
I just nodded in response.
Jimin: anyway I called the others... They are bringing you a new uniform.
Y/n: thank you!
We reached the girls changing room and he said-
Jimin: you go inside I'll keep your clothes outside.
Y/n: ok thank you.
I went inside after sometime I heard Jimin say that he has left the uniform outside.... As I came outside everyone was staring at me I didn't know the reason so I decided to ask jennie.
Y/n: umm jennie?
Jennie: yah what's the matter?
Y/n: why is everybody staring at me like that??
Jennie: don't you know.... You are the schools biggest gossip like everyone knows you are the sister of THE BTS... Everyone is scared of you.
Y/n: whatt?!?
Jennie: everyone thinks you are blood related to bts!
Y/n: so you are telling that I went from an invisible student to the biggest gossip.
Jennie: pretty much yeah!!
Y/n: ohh noooo.
I didn't know what to do... I hate the spotlight.
🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿
It was the end of school... I saw bts waiting for me at the gate.
Jin: are you ok I heard you got bullied .
Jhope: I am soo gonna kill that Mia.
I still can't understand why they care for me... I thought they didn't want a sister.
V: we don't care for you.... But we care for our title.... NO ONE BULLIES A KIM.
the last part made me flinch a little.
Jhope: don't listen to him we are caring for you because we have accepted you as our sister the moment we told you to call us oppas.
But how did they understand what I was thinking.
Suga: we got training to read people mind just by looking at their face.
Y/n: ohh umm ok
With that we drove home.
The drive was silent.
We reached home and I went to my room to go get changed.

(I changed into this) The the maid suddenly came in and told that yoongi oppa was waiting for me downstairs

The the maid suddenly came in and told that yoongi oppa was waiting for me downstairs.
Did I do something wrong?? I thought.
I went downstairs and saw suga oppa going through his phone.
Y/n: umm oppa u called me??
Suga: yes I did I am taking you shopping to the mall.
Y/n: huhh why??
Suga: because I want to get to know you.
Y/n: ohh umm ok.
Then suddenly Jin came in and spoke up-
Jin: yoongi take the others with you too... Even I will be joining you....it will be fun.
Yoongi: whyyyy??
Jin: because we also want to go with you.
Yoongi: ughh fine!
Jin: y/n call the others.
Y/n: yes oppa!
I went up and called the others I have to admit it was hard running around in that big mansion.
I was about to call Jimin when I heard sniffles from his room.
Wait is JIMIN CRYING.... I never thought bts had the heart to cry!!
I went inside his room... He got startled once he saw me. He tried to hide his face but come on it was too obvious.
Jimin : what are you doing here?? His voice cracked a little bit.
Y/n: I am sorry.... But why are you crying.
Jimin: nothing just some dust went into my eyes.
V: why don't you tell her the truth.
I saw v leaning against the door.
Jimin: V go to your room she doesn't need to know.
V just ingnored him and turned towards me and said.
V: he is heartbroken that Mia cheated on him.There is a rule in this family that no one is allowed to date. But Jimin did not listen to us..... And forced us to be silent...We hate it when any of us is sad we never let eachother shed a single tear. So we are going to make that Mia our next target. And the same goes to you.... No dating.
I quickly nodded it's not that I want to date anyway.
I went to him and sat beside him. I don't know where I got the courage.
Y/n: you know you are really lucky to have such nice brothers..... Jin knew about it and insisted that you all come with us to the mall... Because you were sad.
V looked at me dumbfounded because I understood what they were doing.
Jimin: well my brothers are also your brothers now... Jimin smiled.
Jimin then hugged me and I also hugged him back and I also felt V hugging us.
This is the first time I felt they were my brothers after the marriage!!

Thank you guys.

I love all my readers💜💜💜