𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS!" Summer shouted as she stormed in the living room. She toss the phone and it landed on Demetrius chest.

Demetrius look up at his girlfriend who was pissed off for some reason. He just stared at her with no emotion since this was an everyday thing with her. She would look through his phone, see a "female" and get mad. Their relationship was the definition of toxic.

"Who the fuck is Octavia, Demetrius?" Summer asked, aggressively crossing her arms.

Demi suck his teeth taking his phone off his chest. He look at it seeing that Summer was looking through his messages. Maybe if she would've took the time and not assume she would know that Octavia wasn't just a random female. But, instead she was his surrogate mother that he still kept in contact with.

"Summer, you really doing to much right now." He told her and she roll her eyes.

"Exactly." Jayden chimed in, Summer look over at him then flipped him off.

"Jayden, shut the fuck up cause no one talking to ya ass. Now, like I fucking said who the hell is Octavia?" She shouted again taking a seat next to Demetrius.

She punched his chest not caring what the outcome was. Demetrius clenched his fists before quickly unclenching them. He didn't hit females, but he was always so close to whenever Summer put her hands on him. He made it clear several times for her to stop hitting him.

And Summer completely ignored him and keep hitting him. Now, he knew he would be in the wrong if he hit her back with a nice two piece. He knew that for sure Summer would call the cops on him since that was all she ever did when she didn't get her way.

"Summer, I told you before to keep your hands to yourself. And Octavia is my surrogate mother since you going through my damn messages." He told her truthfully.

He didn't think he had to explain himself to her, but sadly he had to because of her so called trust issues.

"I'm not fucking keeping my hands to myself cause you always lying. Call that bitch now." Summer demanded shoving him.

"I'm not calling her, so please leave me alone." He informed her.

"Fucking call her Demi, if it's your stupid ass surrogate. Call her right now!"

Demetrius sigh, "Do too damn much." He mumbled to himself calling his mom.

Summer snatched his phone from her then put it on speaker. The phone rung twice then Octavia picked up the phone.

"This shit better be important Demetrius cause I don't have the time." Octavia, strong and stern voice said on the other line. Demetrius look over at Summer waiting for her to talk.

She roll her eyes at him then spoke, "Excuse me, but I wanna know why you messaging my man. You a random-"

"Little girl I'm this boy mother, not no damn hoe he fucking. You must be insecure as hell if you gotta question a grown ass man. Control your little pet, Demetrius." with that Octavia hung up the phone making Jayden and Cannon bust out laughing.

"She told ya ass dummy." Cannon gassed as he kept laughing. "Don't play with momma Octavia."

"On god cause she gon' curse ya ass out no matter what age you are." Jayden added, Cannon nodding his head agreeing. Summer sigh then turning her body towards Demetrius.

"Baby...I'm sorry for assuming. I just didn't know and I felt some type of way because I know girls always tryna get with you. And I don't want you to leave me for one of them. I just feel like you can get whoever you want and y-y-y..." Summer cover her face as she broke down crying.