Cuddly boy

(Tubbo needs cuddles from his best friend.)

♡♡♡♡

"Toms..." I heard a voice whisper. I turned around to see the short boy holding a blanket and plush.

"Hey." I said, moving over and opened the blanket, inviting him to come lay with me. He crawled into the bed, laying on his side to face me. I did the same so talking would be easier.

"What's up?" I asked, knowing something was most likely wrong.

"Cuddles?" He asked, holding out one of his arms. I smiled and moved closer to him, putting an arm around him. His head snuggled into my chest as he wrapped an arm around me.

I kissed his hair and in moments, he was asleep.

^^^^

I heard a playful scream from upstairs, making me look up from my phone. I saw Tubbo run down the stairs and into the living room. He jumped onto the couch where I was laying and covered himself with a blanket, his head hiding. I saw Techno come down the stairs, looking for Tubbo.

"You see Tubbo come through here?" He asked.

"He ran out the backdoor." I lied.

"Thanks." He said, going into the kitchen where the backdoor was.

"Hey, you're good now." I told Tubbo. He uncovered himself, looking at me with a mischeevious chin on his lips.

"I stole his candy but he caught me." He explained.

"Ah, okay. Hide it in my room, he'll be back any minute." He nodded and ran upstairs. I turned back to my phone, once again scrolling through reddit.

Tubbo came back downstairs and sat next to me on the couch. I smiled at him and turned off my phone, I sat up  and grabbed him. He squeaked in shock but didn't fight. I pulled him into my lap, wrapping my arms around his middle.

A loud door slam was heard and stomping could be heard. Techno emerged from the kitchen. I smiled at him and pointed at Tubbo.

"Tubbo, give me my candy." Techno sternly said.

Tubbo frowned and reached into his hoodie pocket, pulling out a couple of small candies. He gave them to Techno, who was now satisfied. He went upstairs, most likely going back to his room.

Tubbo looked up at me, "The rest are in your room."

I smiled, "That's my boy."

^^^^

"Tubbo, leave Wilbur's cookies alone!" I heard Phil yell as I walked into the kitchen.

Tubbo had blue and green colored frosting all over his face and hands, a piping bag in hand. Phil was supervising him and Wilbur, while Techno watched the situation at the island table.

"But I want to help!" Tubbo whined.

"You've done enough. If you want, you can organize the cookies, but you can't eat them." Phil told him, taking the piping bag out of his hand. Tubbo frowned, going over to the counter where the decorated cookies laid.

"Hey guys." I said, getting their attention.

Tubbo's eyes lit up at the sound of my voice, "Toms!"

He ran over to me and crashed into my chest. I giggled and wrapped my arms about him, him doing the same. The older boys 'awed' at our embrace.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Making cookies!" Wilbur excitedly said.

"Trying to make cookies for Wilbur's class but Tubbo keeps trying to help." Phil explained.

Tubbo looked up, a grin on his face, "I keep trying to make the cookies a different color."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh my god. You know what, next week you and me will make cookies and you can dye them whatever color you want."

He gasped, "Really?!"

"Yes." I kissed his forehead.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves!

I did not want this to be a short as it did but it is what it is right now. I'm super busy with everything going on right now so please bare with me as we enter holiday season.

I love you guys!

-Lexi<3