Chapter 42 - Fake

Semi-edited 

Thank you to everyone for the support, we reached 7k!!!

Remember don't be a silent reader!

She invades my thoughts 24/7, her touches send electricity through my body

Her smile lights up her whole face, the way her arms feel around my waist when our legs are tangled together while talking about sweet nothings.

She's like my drug, whenever I get a whiff of her sweet vanilla scent, I want to lock her in my bedroom and never let her out.

I never felt this strong urge to protect and love someone as much as I do with Lola.

She's the kind of girl that you don't find around anymore, and I'm the lucky bastard that was able to catch her.

The moment she gave me a chance to love her, I made a promise to myself that I would do everything in my power to make my Butterfly happy.

She makes me the happiest man on earth.

I plan to show her that every single day when she wakes up in the morning, and when her head hits her pillow at night.

I know I haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend yet, but it already feels like she is.

I'm either at her condo or she's at mine, we talk on the phone every night till one of us falls asleep, whoever is still awake takes screenshots of the other sleeping.

I made a whole album in my camera roll of Lola, ten percent of the pictures are the ones I took of Lola's, peace sleeping face.

She's adorable, I want to squish her but I shouldn't because I would probably break her.

On the days where we don't see each other, we send each other goofy selfies of one another.

One night I was lying on my bed texting her with the radio playing lowly in the background, I realized the idiot I was when I was cooing at the picture, and talking to her like she was really with me.

I laughed at myself and thought how whipped I was for this girl.

I know we just started seeing each other, but it feels like a lifetime in a good way. When you first start dating someone you have thoughts running through your mind if you're even going to last.

I haven't had those thoughts not even once, she's it for me.

I can feel it in my heart, I'm falling in love with her already.

I can feel the love I have for running through my veins and consuming my whole body.

Usually, it's the girl that thinks of their future with their boyfriend, but I catch myself thinking about me and Lola's future, on my daily run, when I'm showering, making food, or trying to memorize my lines.