Prep Time

2 months later

Izuku had cleared the beach and the two had their weekly sparring match. More Izuku trying to make so much as a scratch on All Might and each fight got the same results. Both getting completely stopped by their respective time clocks.

Izuku was clenching his fist "Next week."

"I look forward to it." All Might said. Having actually enjoyed the fights without the fear of death like every villain he's ever faced.

Izuku grit his teeth "I have the ingredients for the extremis. I can have it done before our next fight."

All Might was about to say he was thankful when Izuku stood and looked All Might in the eye. "If you lose I smash the vial of it and never make another. This is a fight for your life."

All Might could feel a coming storm. On the opposite side. 

"I'll get you next time old man." A young adult Toshinori said to Grand Torino.

The old hero just smirked over his tea.

All Might nodded and transformed before jumping away.

Izuku waited till All Might was gone before pulling out his phone. "Mei get your butt to my garage. We're hunting a god."

A squeal had Izuku pulling his phone from his ear. Izuku rubbed his ear before walking home. He had a suit to build.

Next Morning

Inko next morning 

The mother had woken up to her son and his friend working on a project. Sweaty, greasy and the look of walking death after working all night. "Sweetie the company Christmas party is next week."

Izuku gave an "Ok." Before going back to a hologram of a gauntlet.

Inko could see a fire burning in her son. This wasn't a 'contingency project' as he called a number of his projects. This was intended to be used and due to his lack of sleep Inko guessed very soon. "I'm off to work."

"Stay safe." Izuku said.

Endeavor 

The second place hero had been planning the next Saturday event very carefully. If Inko could bring her son he could introduce Shoko. The boy had the body of a wannabe hero. An unshaped piece of metal to become his son-in-law.

And his quirk! What the heck kind of mut was this boy's father? Ceramic bones, accelerated healing, enhanced physical abilities. Not to mention the boys training! Mastery of 2 martial arts and boxing ability. Endeavor wasn't directly told what Izuku quirk was but it definitely was impressive.

Endeavor had found a few surprising things about Izuku, most shocking was his quirk wasn't listed. Inko claimed Izuku was a late bloomer.

Endeavor had seen pictures of Izuku's father, Inko's husband and his only reaction was "Why?"