fifty six

ATHENAS POV.

My body felt weak, my limbs were numb and my head was hazy. I could feel myself being carried but when I tried to open my eyes they felt a too heavy to do so.

What the fuck?

After a few attempts, I was finally able to partially open my eyes. Looking around as much as I could, I only caught a few glimpses of a dimly litted hallway before my eyelids fought to close again.

No no no.. Come on body, work with me!

Feeling my consciousness start to slip, I forced my eyes open one more time. Tilting my head, I made eye contact with the person who was carrying me.

A familiar pair of grey-ish blue eyes stared back at me.

The exact pair I hoped I would never have to see again.

He clearly saw the fight I was going through to stay awake and his mouth curved into a small smirk.

"Don't fight it sunflower, go to sleep."

I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't find the strength to fight it anymore, my sight started to blur and eventually I closed my eyes again, drifting right back into unconsciousness.

I felt the cold floor under me before anything else, my body was still achy and there was a sharp pain in my head.

Opening my eyes, I hissed when my sight was invaded with light.

Jesus- I feel like I just looked at the sun.

After blinking away the dark blotches in my vision, I observed my surroundings.

I was laying on the floor in a small, bare concrete room with no windows and a single steel door. The door was rusting at the corners and had a thin- and what I could assume to be movable- slot near the top. The room smelled heavily of dust and decay but that was the least of my problems.

Looking to the other side of the room, I saw Bellamy and Neptune, both were knocked out and their limbs were spread out in uncomfortable angles.

We've been kidnapped.. again.

Noooo you've been taken to a secret resort in Thailand.

Not the time.

Finding the strength to pull myself up, I pushed on my arms and immediately winced as I did. Letting out a small squeak in pain, I brought my left arm up and looked at my wrist.

Immense pain, slight bruising, and swelling.

Of course It's sprained.

Pushing my self back up with only my right arm, I scotched over and leaned myself back on the closest wall. Sighing, I brought my head back and closed my eyes.

How are we gonna get out of this?

I'm not sure.. but you can not panic.

How the hell do I not panic?

If you panic you'll act irrationally, you need to keep a calm mindset.

Easier said then -

I heard a groan through the silence.

Snapping my eyes across the room, I watched as Bellamy started to stir and eventually opened his eyes with a grunt.