20. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔯 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬

"Hey, Brad

"Hey, Brad. Can we talk?" Dustin's voice rose up through the thick air as Bradley and him hung up blankets and sheets against the windows in the Byers shed. Brad snapped his head up from the heap of blankets and sheets that he held to Dustin, nodding his head at the curly haired boy. "Everytime you and Y/n are near each other, near me. I feel it... I know it's there and it's fine."

Brad blinked a few times, sputtering out the words, "What? I-I don't understand." He was utterly dumbfounded at Dustin's words causing Dustin to let a small smile crack on his lips as the boys continued hanging the blankets and sheets up.

"The electricity." Dustin chuckled, breathily, Bradley cocking an eyebrow up at him.

"The one Steve was talking about earlier?"

"Uh-huh."

"I still don't know what that means by the way."

A little sigh left the curly haired boys lips, "I just... I don't know what's gonna happen to us all. I don't know if we're all gonna die but let's just say that..." He paused for a split second before blurting out the words, "...you make her really happy, Brad. I know you do. And I know that she makes you really happy."

Bradley grinned a little, nodding his head, "Yeah, she does." He told him causing Dustin to force a smile back at him.

>>>

Will's eyes fluttered open, gasping loudly as he flung his head upwards, a bright light filling his vision along with the unnerving sensation of eyes beating down on him. Duct tape and rope was constricted around his arms, holding him close to the chair he was tied to.

His hazel eyes darted around, slowly adjusting to the bright light that dangled above him. He grunted, pushing his arms at the tight hold on them. He flared his nostrils in anger, looking around at his friends and family with pure hatred. There stood Y/n, Mike, Joyce, Hopper, Jonathan, and Nancy staring down at him.

"What? What? What is this?" Will snapped, flinging his head around, staring off at the others who watched him from the shadows off the room, "What is this?" He repeated, speaking in a firmer tone of voice, "Why am I tied up?!"

Slowly, Joyce stepped out from the shadows, kneeling in front of him. "Will, we just wanna talk to you. We're not gonna hurt you." Her voice was soft and gentle yet Will's look of irritation only seemed to get worse.

He avoided her eyes, snapping his head up to the others, his eyes flickering to each of them one by one, "Where am I?" questioned Will, his brown locks flying around with his head as he whirled it around.