Track 59. | The Time Of My Life

💿

"Now I've had the time of my life
No I never felt like this before
Yes I swear it's the truth
And I owe it all to you
'Cause I've had the time of my life
And I owe it all to you"

Song: The Time Of My Life - Bill Medley, Jennifer Warnes.

* * *

Bowie.

"Feeling okay?" I ask Harry passing him his drink as he nods smiling up at me from his chair next to Niall and Jesse who are engaging in a weird ass conversation about whether animals can accidentally have incest sex.

"Yeah, thank you" he says as I sit next to him with a drink of my own in my hand, after what he told me I think I'll need many more to get me through all this.

I'm still not sure why we're all of a sudden being killed and arrested but I'm sure he'll tell me before it all goes down, I hope so.

No matter how many times I told Harry we'll be alright I'm not convincing myself and by the way he looks at me every second, he isn't convinced either, he's looking at me as if he'll drop dead any moment and he wants to remember my face.

He places a hand on my thigh, he's been really touchy and affectionate since we left the back room, more than he usually is, some might find it a lot but knowing what I know now, it's what I need.

I didn't ask any more information about what's happening tonight, all I know is Harry is really anxious, it's bad when he thinks we can't stop them, I'm trying my best to stay calm but in reality I want to wrap him up in bubble wrap and flea the country.

"I'm married bitches! Shots on me come on!" Stevie yells from the bar, already nearly drunk, she deserves to be, it's her wedding after all.

"Free shots? Save me one! I'm on my way!" Niall says climbing over Jesse's chair leaping towards Stevie who's passing around shots to Liam Quinn Zayn and Louis.

"You want one?" I ask Harry as I stand to my feet. He shakes his head and I nod taking his empty glass shaking it as he nods slowly.

I make my way up to the bar asking for a refill of Harry's drink and paying before taking the shot of tequila off Stevie who's beaming from ear to ear; she doesn't know.

We all knock back the shot as Niall cheers slamming his glass down onto the bar ordering another round on him, let's hope he isn't in the group that's helping us tonight.

"So, do you think differently being married" Niall asks slinging an arm around Stevie as she looks at him likes a lunatic.

"She got married mate, she didn't just come out of a coma" Louis says rolling his eyes as we all look at him confused by his remark.

"Yep, I'm drunk" he says knocking back his shot as Quinn looks at him laughing knocking back her own.

"Moody bastard is having the time of his life over there, looks like he'll piss himself he's having so much fun" Liam says as we all look at Harry who's staring at the wall in front of him sternly, his thumb and index finger playing with his bottom lip, looking completely disengaged from the whole party going on.