Chapter 22

The two little lions stared at the target closely, seeing the right time to attack quickly. The little lion Batley, who was with Tabor, was bigger. He threw the horned deer to the ground, and Tabor quickly snapped its throat.

  The hunting of the little lion was successful, and Celtic gave them affirmation, and the two little guys were so happy that they shouted that they would catch even more powerful prey next time. This time Celtic began to worry that they would be overwhelmed.

  Soon it was time for lunch, and Bai Mu's stomach growled. Celtic followed the smell with the lion cub and the prey and found them. He left the horned deer for lunch, and then took other prey away. Those he wanted to send to the patriarch to share with other females who did not follow the orcs.

  Leizhe processed the venison, and Anqiluo took out the flint to start the fire. Bai Mu sorted out the food collected in the piggyback, which he had never seen before. They also picked some fruits, such as sweet fruits and crisp fruits. The backs of the two of them are almost full, and the things they can pick will be piled up.

  Lei Zhe built a shelf with thick branches and bake the whole horned deer on the fire. Leizhe flipped the roasted deer, Anqiluo sprinkled salt on the venison, and the two worked together tacitly, much like a newly married couple.

  When the venison was almost cooked, Celtic came back with Tabor, but Bartley did not come with him this time. Smelling the smell of meat, the little lion ran to the side and waited. Celt walked to Bai Mu and found a stone to sit down.

  "Are you tired after busying all morning?" He looked at Bai Mu tenderly, and then helped him sort out the wild vegetables and fruits on the ground.

  "Not tired, I also found something good. Tomorrow you will accompany me to have a look." Bai Mu took the fruit he handed over and put it in the back in an orderly manner.

  "Good." Celtic would not refuse Bai Mu's request.

  "Are you thirsty?" Bai Mu looked at the blue wooden water cup beside him, remembering that Celtic was always here. He picked up Celtic's blue wooden water cup and handed it to him.

  Celtic had already drunk on the way back, and was not thirsty at all. But Bai Mu's concern made him very happy, so he took a sip from the cup and handed it to Bai Mu to keep it for him.

  "Celtic, are you free lately?" Bai Mu planned to ask Selter to take him to the forest to see if he could find other plants he needed.

  "Yes, what's the matter?"

  "I want you to take me to the forest to find some plants." Bai Mu always felt that Celtic would not refuse him, he would definitely take him there.

  "Okay, but we can't go very far. There are too many beasts in the deep forest. It would be dangerous for us to act alone like this." Celtic is too happy to have the opportunity to be alone with Bai Mu. As long as he doesn't go deep in the forest, he is confident You can protect Bai Mu.

  The last time he brought Bai Mu back from the depths of the forest, his nerves were tense every day, and he was afraid that he would not be able to take care of him when encountering a group of beasts to put Bai Mu in danger. Fortunately, I was lucky that I returned to the tribe safely.

  "The meat is roasted, come here, brother."

  "Come on." Celtic stood up and helped Bai Mu put the wild vegetables in the back basket. Then he reached out to pull Bai Mu to stand up. Bai Mu naturally placed his hand in his palm, and his big warm hand held him and pulled him from the ground.

  A gust of wind blew by, and the trees in the forest swayed with the wind, constantly rustling. The leaves of the treetops fell one after another, and a naughty leaf fell on Bai Mu's head.

  "Don't move." Celtic stood in front of Bai Mu. They are now very close, almost close to each other, and they can feel each other's body temperature. In front of Bai Mu's eyes was Celtic's strong bronze chest, and the masculine breath of the other party lingered on the tip of his nose. Bai Mu only felt his heartbeat accelerated uncontrollably, and his throat was a bit dry. Celtic didn't notice his abnormality and raised his hand to help him wipe the leaves from his head.

  The two poses are ambiguous, but they have no idea. The three people on the side laughed secretly when they saw their ambiguous appearance, and their stupid brother finally made progress.

  Several people had lunch, Celtic did not leave with the little lion, but followed them to gather food. The little lion jumped up and down like an inexhaustible energy, but fortunately, he didn't run far, so he tossed where they could see.

  "Big brother, you see that I found the bird eggs." The little lion was holding a few eggs the size of a group, the eggs covered with brown spots happily collapsed.

  "Go back and let your second brother cook it for you." Celtic smiled dozingly when he looked at him excited, and reached out and touched his head.

  Bai Mu saw him interacting with the little lion. Unconsciously remembering what Celtic said he would be a good companion and a good beast father, maybe he would really be a good companion?

  Bai Mu suddenly recovered, feeling very flustered at what he had just thought. No, maybe I was just moved by the strong affection between them, and I have absolutely no other ideas. Because of the previous pain, Bai Mu refused to accept the thought that he was actually a little emotional.

  Bai Mu's reaction did not escape Celtic's gaze, who was always paying attention to him. Celt was very puzzled. Bai Mu showed a gentle smile just now, but he quickly changed to panic.

  "Second brother, help me hold it." Lei Zhe put the bird eggs in Tabor's arms one by one into Anqiluo's back.

  Bai Mu and Celtic had their own thoughts, and when they were about to move on, the horns sounded.

  "Let's go, it's time to go back."

  Hearing the sound of the horn, everyone on the mountain packed their things and gathered at the foot of the mountain where they scattered. When they saw the full basket of food behind Anqiluo and Baimu, they thought it was really practical. Their things are all wrapped in animal skins. Not only do they carry a small amount, but the wild vegetables will be covered when they return home, and they are not easy to handle. After going back, the patriarch can send someone to learn.

  On the way back, Bai Mu was silent, and Celt silently walked beside him. Bai Mu was immersed in his thoughts, accidentally tripped by a stone on the ground, his center of gravity was unstable, and he fell forward. Just when he thought he wanted to be in love with the earth, he was drawn into a broad and warm embrace.

  "Thank you." After standing still, Bai Mu left Celtic's embrace, and thanked him somewhat embarrassedly.

  Bai Mu left Celtic's embrace, making him feel that not only his arms were empty, but even his heart was a little empty, and he reluctantly retracted his hand. Unreasonably, he instructed: "Pay attention to yourself, and see the front clearly when you walk."

  "Yeah." Bai Mu unexpectedly missed that warm embrace.

  Celtic looked at Bai Mu still a little absent-minded and couldn't help worrying, maybe he would find time to have a good talk with Bai Mu.

The author has something to say:
I am thinking about building a house in the first year or in the second year? Maybe not realistic in the first year? (Distant eyes)