DECEPTION

Hi guys!!! In the following chapter, there will be mature scenes, violence and strong language. Happy reading!!!
_______________________________

"Don't test me, Jennifer. If you keep biting that lip I will bite it ten times harder."

Draco grabbed my neck and he trailed his lips against my cheek.

"If you insist Dr-"

"Don't. Ever. Call. Me. Draco, " He commanded.

He tugged at the bottom of my hoodie, signalling he wanted to take it off. I went to help him, but he slapped my hand away. He looked deeply into my eyes and bit his lip. Draco then pulled my shorts and pants down to my ankles.

"Make a sound and I will kill you."

I smiled to myself. Like he would actually kill me.

I lowered my eyes in anticipation of what was going to happen next. He then lowered his grey jogging bottoms and then revealed his throbbing erection. It looked like it was too much for me to handle.

He pushed my waist down with his two hands to allow himself to penetrate himself more into me.

He took his hips and entered-

"WAKE THE FUCK UP JENNIFER!" Lucy screamed.

"What?!" I mumbled annoyingly at her ruining my perfect, yet disturbing dream.

"Be downstairs in 10 minutes. Check your timetable for your classes. You're late!!" Lucy said.

No, no, no. Not on my first day. And I missed breakfast. Ugh.

Let's see. Herbology, Dark Arts, I wonder, what else is there?

*10 minutes later*

"Ready for class then? Lucy questioned.

"I guess so,"  I sighed.

We started walking up to our first lesson, Herbology. I started walking faster there, as Draco was staring to head to the group.

"Don't leave on my account, Jennifer." Draco sneered.

"I'm not, I just don't want to be late to my first lesson, Malloy." I mumbled sarcastically.

"Malfoy." He barked. His smile faded as quick as a flash. He slowly walked up to me, scowled, then turned his back.

Oof. Happy accident.

"Jeez Draco, leave the girl be," Blaise said annoyed.

Draco gave Blaise a weak smile and looked over to Lucy. "Let's go."

"Fine."

Draco grabbed Lucy's wrist, quite roughly, and dragged her away.

I started walking with Blaise to the door of Herbology. I didn't know where Pansy was. Neither did I care.

"Look Jen- Jenny, wait can I call you that?" Blaise blurted.

"Yeah sure," I said. Why not.

"You're a really nice girl and Draco is just overreacting. Don't listen to him he can be a dick sometimes."