Episode 4-Epilogue(9): Ominous Secrets...

"Here's the camera back." Glory told him as she gave the camera back the photography club leader and he grabbed it.

"Thanks, Glory. Have a nice day." He said and she nods.

"Thanks!" She chirped.

Right after she leaves the club, Glory strolls down the halls where she is greeted with a couple of students.

"Good afternoon Golden Rose!" The two Heartslabyul students greeted. Glory smiled back at them.

"Good afternoon." Glory greets and bows her head to them, eliciting a sigh from the duo as they passed by. Then here comes the three students from Savanaclaw.

"Ayye, it's our Lioness!" The savanaclaw boy whistled.

"Yo! What up, Lioness!" The second savanaclaw boy chirped.

"Lookin' good, hottie!" The third savanaclaw boy complimented. Glory rolled her eyes with a slight smile and kept walking, ignoring the savanaclaw's whistles. Soon, she was bumped into another student from Scarabia.

"Ugh..." He groaned as he rubbed his temple until his eyes met with the ravenette. His eyes widened when he bumped into Glory.

"Ack! Sultana!" He shrieked and quickly bows his head.

"Forgive me for my ignorance, my sultana! I didn't know I was going!!" He apologized, but Glory shook her head and smiled warmly at him.

"No need for you to apologize, I'm not going to bite you." Glory reassured. The Scarabia sighed with relief and smiled.

"Thank you so much, Sultana!" He smiled softly as he scurried past Glory. Glory grins and continues her stroll in the halls where walks passed the two students from Octavinelle.

"G-Good afternoon, Ophelia." The octavinelle student stuttered with a blush crept from his cheeks.

"Pleasant afternoon, our lovely siren." The second octavinelle student compliments. Glory smiles slightly and bows her head.

"Same goes for you, guys." Glory greeted, eliciting a sigh from the two boys as she whipped her head and let out a sigh.

What a day...so far, I'm on good terms with people from four dorms including my friends and the dorm heads.

She thought. Glory placed her head to her chest as she stared slightly down a little. Soon, she reminisced about seven boys that made her heart skip a beat.

..To whom that I'm falling for...

Glory pondered as she clenched her hand against her chest, furrowing her brows together.

So far I've fallen for seven guys today, who happened to be Deuce, Ace, Riddle, Jamil, Kalim, Trey, and Cater...To make it worse, Vivi told me that I'll be falling for more guys during my time here in Twisted Wonderland. A world where I was told that I'll be ruling...

She thought, but grimace when Glory pondered about her role as "future queen".

There's got to be a reason why she named me Queen. Most importantly, she said that one of Kalim's dad's concubines will poisoned him tonight at the family banquet.

She thought as Glory sighed through her nostrils.

Looks like I have to tell Raps and the others about Kalim's invitation to his family tonight. I'll just have to do my research on the Excalibur later.

Glory reminded herself until she bump into someone.

"Oof!" I winced and rubbed my temple.

Damnit! I got to stop bumping into people!!