65. I am what i am

Kennedy banks pov
Tuesday 10/25

I wake up to the sound of Vons snoring , and look down to see him sleeping on my chest

I wake up to the sound of Vons snoring , and look down to see him sleeping on my chest . I smile and rub his back letting him rest . He's been working so hard ever since his album dropped on Friday and it's been going great . They've been getting so much more publicity and supporters .

Yesterday five people stopped him in the grocery store for pictures and I couldn't help but to smile . The way he started this journey and stayed motivated, he deserves it .

My website finally launched and I'm already sold out. I couldn't believe it at first. I thought Von just bought out the entire store , but turns out him and Durk posted the link on their social media platforms and it got a lot of attention .

I didn't think I could pull it off without jordie ,  but I contacted some vendors and I already have new products on the way . I knew I had to find an alternative after she she showed her ass at the birthday party . Had to make some adjustments or she was going to continue to think it's okay to cross me like that again .

Overall we've been happy , productive, and growing more and more each day . I can honestly say this is the happiest I've ever been and it's all because of Von . No matter how much success he's gotten since he's started making music , his energy with me hasn't changed , and neither has my love .

"You so pretty " I hear a raspy voice say snapping me out of my thoughts  . I look down at Von staring up at me and blush .

"Goodmorning " I smile gliding my hands through his dreads . "How did you sleep ? "

"I slept great except I almost choked a couple times " he says fixing his chain straight .

"Babe you not suppose to sleep with that on" I laugh.

" I told you I'm never taking it off I'd rather choke" he says seriously.

I shake my head at him and get up to go the bathroom . He follows me and we wash our face and brush our teeth .

" Damn " he mumbles slapping my butt making me jump .

"Von that shit  hurt " I wince smacking his arm .

"The shit getting fat " he smirks grabbing my waist standing in front of me " you can thank daddy later "

"Boy " I laugh " it's not because of you , it's because I work from home and eat snacks all day " I shrug .

" speaking of foodddd" he drags " let's go to breakfast"

"Uhm it's okay we leave moo at the house to much " I tell him thinking of my baby and how lonely he probably be at the house by himself .

"Fuck that ugly ass dog " he spats "let me treat my wife to a good ass breakfast "

"Awe babe " I poke out my bottom lip " you don't want me to cook ? "