Chapter two

Tears clogged in her throat,her chest squeeze so tight she thought she will pass out from the pain,she tried really hard to hide her tears, finally she was able to control it. 
Mr. Williams, the owner of the company, shot forward stretching his hand forward for a hand shake.
"Am the owner of this company, nice meeting you"mr. Williams introduced him self "and this are my employee
Edwin smile and shook his hand and look around
This is catrine Lawrenc, my executive
"Nice meeting you sir"she said and shook his hand holding it longer than necessary.
Edwin kept on shaking hands, he even lost count of the people he shook hands with. "And this is Anastasia Steel my personal assistant "Mr. Williams made his finall introduction.
At the mention of her name, his eyes slowly raised up and meet her glare, the smile that was on his face swipe off and his heart tore open, his healing heart, she is not even smiling, she hold out her trembling hand. He take hold of it, oh god her hand were even softer, she snatched her hand back and forced a smile that did not reach her eyes.

Edwin had what ever he wanted for the past six years, plenty of money, a successful business, a home in most of the country and had a woman whenever he felt the urge.
but he has never want a one person in particular its hurts so much, "Anastasia" he groan. She has completely changed, her long blond hair is now cut short to the back of her neck, and she is more curvier than before, she looks fantastic in that suit she wore, her short skirt show off a long smooth legs that goes on forever, and her face, her lips look fuller red and gloss. He would give  anything to kiss those lips again. And her breast, not that big but perfect breasts that can fit into his palm.damn,she have no idea of how hot she looks, He still remembered how tight she was, how she had moan his name, how he had slammed into her hard and fast.
Edwin shook his head to clear up the memory he had tried for years to forget, he look down at his hard erection poking his short "fuck "he muttered to himself.

"Tily tomorrow is my 25th birthday, and am throwing a very big party at my place, everyone at work is invited"
Anastasia said excitedly, " I have even consider going out with Steve" after she have had a sleepless night over a man that has already moved on with his life with a hot looking blonde, she had decided to give it a try with Steve who have been on to her since the day she started work. "OMG, are you serious? I envy you " Tily joked, "by the way am happy for you"she said really  looking serious.
"Oh tily am so nervous" she said. "don't worry I will be there every step of the way " Anastasia hugged her best friend feeling somehow okay knowing that someone really cares for her.