𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞

"No Jordan I have already told you once and I'm not repeating myself

"No Jordan I have already told you once and I'm not repeating myself." I sighed as Jordan kept bugging me since I've walked in the school. "Oh come on it's not like I'm asking you to make out with me." Jordan huffed as we reached my friends who turned to us hearing the conversation which is understandable.

"No you're just asking me to be your date so you can make your crush to notice you. Much sadder, Jordan. Also may I remind you I'm already in a relationship and oh yeah she literally hates me. It helps you less." I nodded before crossing my arms, turning to him as Jake and Tony, my football player 'bodyguards', were laughing just listening to the conversation. "Okay one I understand it's sad but still may work. And two she doesn't hate you." Jordan responded as he tried to convince me to go along with his plan.

"Oh really. . . 'Hey. I don't like you'." I got my phone out reading a dm his crush sent me a while ago just out of random. "See she doesn't hate you. She just doesn't like you . . . she even put a smiling emoji." Jordan pointed out as he looked at the message I received causing me to raise an eyebrow towards him.

"Okay you're not listening so we'll talk later. Jake, Tony, you're up." I sighed before calling over to two players who shared a chuckle before taking hold of Jordan's arms. "You know this is my favorite part of being your bodyguard." Tony laughed as he looked over to me with Jake agreeing while Jordan rolled his eyes seeing as his brother, Tony, does this often to him.

"Yes I know very well and you guys need more hobbies because that's sad." I nodded over to the two before they shrugged walking off with Jordan while I walked over to everyone. "Should we even ask?" Sam questioned me as she pointed over to the two football players carrying the baseball player away.

"I wouldn't, it's much more confusing. Also what's up with her?" I shook my head seeing no point as I pointed over to Riley while it seemed she was crying. "Someone doesn't like her, my legs are asleep, we have Health class." Maya answered as she looked over to all of us with a tired tone as the school bell rang.

"Okay come on." Lucas helped Riley up with a smile on his lips knowing what he had to do before he swung her over his shoulder walking off to health class. "Let's go." Jason swung Sam over his shoulder before looking over to Maya who sighed standing up having Jason swung her over his other shoulder before walking off.

Smackle and Zay turned to each other before gesturing each other to carry the other but in the end Zay fell back with Smackle pulling him by his legs to health class.

"My stomach's going to hurt." I looked over to Farkle with a pout as he turned to me waiting to have me be swung on his shoulders by him. "Hm, then I have a better idea." Farkle thought about it before sending me a smirk and carrying me bridal style causing me to wrap my arms around his neck. "I do like this better." I smiled as he started to walk over to health class but not before we shared a quick kiss.

Soon enough the friend group got to class finally finding their seats.

"I'm so excited for today's health class." Riley smiled as she turned to Maya, Sam, and me while the three of us looked over to the board up front. "'Our bodies, our friends.' Yikes." Maya read over the board as she furrowed her eyebrows while Riley hadn't turned to the board yet.