Appendicitis (November 2019)

Harry: 25

Camryn: 25, 23 weeks pregnant Camryn's bump:

Camryn's bump:

Darcy: 8Lennon: 6Auggie: 5Bowie: 3 1/2 Calum: 22 months

Darcy: 8
Lennon: 6
Auggie: 5
Bowie: 3 1/2
Calum: 22 months

"Hi baby,"Harry greets walking through the door into the loud chaos of the Styles' house. That's what you get when you have 5 kids under the age of 8.

"Cami?"Harry asks again when he doesn't get a response. He shrugs off his coat and while he's hanging it up on the hook of the closet, his legs are tackled by a blonde curly headed toddler. "CalCal! Hi, bubba!"

"Daddy!"Calum smiles throwing his arms up to Harry, begging to be picked up. "Hi chewy, I missed you!"Harry's mouth collides with Calum's sticky cheek and repeatedly kisses it.

"Where's mumma?"Harry asks looking around the house.

Calum shrugs and wiggles his body out of Harry's arms, wanting to go back to playing with his brothers.

Harry walks into the kitchen, his eyes meeting Camryn's back. She's wearing one of his sweatshirts, protecting her pregnant body from the cool air of London November. Harry walks up behind her, putting his arms around her as she stirs a pot on the stove. She jumps a bit at the sudden hands around her belly, but then relaxes into his body as she smells his familiar scent. "Oh, hi baby."

"Hi missus,"Harry whispers kissing her neck lightly, "how are you?"

"I'm okay,"Camryn replies bringing her hand up to cup Harry's cheek, "can you go check on Lennie and see what you think?"

Harry solemnly nods. Lennon had been complaining about his stomach hurting ever since he woke up this morning, but Camryn and Harry had both brushed it off as just a stomach ache or constipation. However, as the day has gone on Camryn has noticed him getting worse. What just this morning had been his tummy being upset and not being able to eat breakfast has progressively throughout the day turned into a constant grimace on his face and winces whenever Camryn dares to move his body a bit. Camryn has been calling Harry throughout the day keeping him updated.