The Eight Potters

In a short moment, Ellie apparated from her doorstep to Harry's. Ellie found herself surrounded by a handful of others, those whom she recognized to be the Weasley's as well as other adult figures.

Hermione immediately ran to her girlfriend, embracing her in a hug that nearly knocked her over. Ellie let out a small chuckle as she wrapped her arms around her.

"Alrighty then. Evr'yone's here," Hagrid bellowed as he took notice of Ellie's presence.

Hagrid then knocked on the door to 4 Privet Drive, awaiting for Harry's response. Hermione and Ellie stood behind Ron, their fingers laced together as Harry opened the door.

Hagrid greeted Harry as a wide smile crept to the boy's face. Ron immediately rushed to hug his best friend, followed by Hermione and Ellie.

"You're looking fit," Hagrid exclaimed.

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous. What say we get undercover before someone murders him," a man announced, pushing his way through the door. Ellie recognized the strange man to be Mad-Eye Moody, who was carrying a large bag.

"Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the Prime Minster," Harry said to the tall man in blue robes.

"You are more important," Kingsley claimed, pointing his finger to the boy.

"Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley," a tall ginger introduced, sticking his hand out to Harry. His hair was long, pulled back behind his ears to reveal long slashes across his face.

"Oh, pleasure to meet you," Harry said eagerly, shaking his hand.

"He was never always this handsome," another Weasley exclaimed, followed by his twin brother.

"Dead ugly," his twin added.

"Fred! George!" Ellie exclaimed as she ran to the two. She immediately wrapped her arms around the both of them, a wide smile plastered on her face. The twins embraced the Hufflepuff warmly, glad to see their friend again.

"Ellie Evans, everyone! The greatest prankster of her day," Fred announced to the group.

"Third, actually. Can't beat us two," George cut in.

Ellie laughed as she reminisced over the twins company.

"True enough. Owe it all to a werewolf, name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day," Bill explained, showing his scars to Harry.

"You're still beautiful to me," a woman assured, kissing him on his cheek. Ellie recognized her to be Fleur, one of the Triwizard Champions.

"Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now," a man with similar scars said as he walked through the entryway.

"My husband, the joker. By the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I..." Tonks said warmly, though Ellie last remembered her with pink hair.

"All right. We'll have time for a cozy catch-up later. We've got to get the hell out of here. And soon," Moody interrupted, stomping his way to face the group. "Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the Trace on you."

"What's the Trace?" Harry questioned.

"If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose. We have to use those means of transport the Trace cannot detect: Brooms, Thestrals and the like. We go in pairs. That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be... they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."

"The real one?"

Moody pulled a flask of liquid from the inside of his coat, swishing around its contents and holding it up for the group to see.