Sheele X Male Reader

The members of Night Raid were currently sitting at the table, anger emanating from the very being of some, while sorrow emanated from others. Currently, however, there was one boy among them standing in utter silence, the only one of them who has never shown use of a teigu. A sudden pressure befalls everyone, driving the breath from their bodies as the boy, you, grit your teeth. They look around, trying to find the source, only for your hand to slowly raise.

Y/N: I've had just about enough of all this. You know that?

Najenda: Please, if you're doing this, you need to stop.

Y/N: I'm not going to stop yet. I've lost people I care for. My family, but I kept it together. I lost Sheele, and I barely held on. But now we have lost Bulat and Chelsea since then. I've had enough death around me! I refuse to hide it anymore! Tatsumi, I've lied to all of you. And it's time I showed you the truth!

Akame: What are you talking about?

Their breaths are all labored, the struggle clearly evident in their voices Several are sweating slightly, while others are getting lightheaded. The only ones who seem unaffected now are Akame and Tatsumi.

Y/N: I possess a teigu never written about, only passed on to the one meant to keep balance in this world. Everything comes with a price, whether it is for the good to succeed or the bad. And my teigu allows me to overwrite this balance myself! All I have to do is pay a price. I call this teigu...Shiharai. And the teigu rests in my very blood.

Tatsumi: But what can you do? You're meant as a balance keeper and peace maker from the sound of it.

Y/N: I can overrule the laws of the world with it. But its true power...that resides in its trump card.

The pressure in the room seems to lift, as everyone takes a deep breath. All eyes turn to you as a symbol appears on your forehead, glowing faintly.

Y/N: By paying a price, or a sacrifice of some sort, I can overwrite the world order equivalent to the sacrifice.

Najenda: So what does that mean?

Y/N: Bring me the prisoner we captured for information. I will show you myself.

Najenda, albeit reluctantly, walks away. While you receive a great many questions from the others, you don't answer a single one. You tap your foot as Najenda slowly comes back before tying the prisoner to a chair.

Najenda: Here. Now, show us what you meant.

You put your hand on his head and take a breath.

Y/N: Who does everyone miss the most?

Akame refuses to answer, Lubbock stated Chelsea, as did Tatsumi and Leone, while Mine asked for Sheele.

Y/N: Understood... I demand the laws of the world be overturned, the nature of existence torn asunder. I offer this sacrifice as payment, and in return order you to grant my desire. Now, according to my wish, return Chelsea back to the land of the living!

Nothing happens, and everyone looks at you in anger, as if you had deceived them all, until your crest begins to glow. The man starts thrashing in agony as he starts to disappear, which forces everyone to turn away. Silence envelops the room as his screams fade away. When everyone turns back around, the man is gone as the floor begins to glow.

Tatsumi: You lied to us again!

Y/N: Wait.

Bones arise from the floor before being swallowed by muscle, sinew, and flesh. Finally, the clothes she was wearing at her death dress her body. After the sequence ends, her eyes open and she stands up, holding her head.

Chelsea: What the...last thing I remember...I thought I was dying. What happened?

Tatsumi: Y/N Has a teigu that can bring back the dead! We can get everyone back!

You turn away as tears fall from your eyes, your feet taking you towards the door. However, Mine, Tatsumi, and Najenda step in the way.

Tatsumi: Bring the others back too! You can, right?!

Najenda: Yes, if possible, you are obligated to.

Mine: Bring back Sheele next!

You look at them, tears tracing your face as you give them a saddened smile.

Y/N: You don't understand. The exchange must be equivalent. To bring someone back from the dead, that requires an enormous price. It takes not just the life of the sacrifice, but their very existence. Their soul. If I do it, the sacrifice may never be brought back. Do you understand what I'm saying? With no prisoners, one of you would have to take that place. And no matter how much I loved Sheele, I won't trade one for another. Now, get out of my way.

Tatsumi and Najenda move, but Mine refuses to.

Y/N: I said move.

Mine: No. In fact, I know something you don't.

Y/N: And that is?

Mine: The teigus we possess, they are made of living danger beasts. So if one were to be sacrificed...

Your eyes widen as you understand her meaning. You bolt past everyone, taking two of the tegus under Night Raid control into your hands.

Y/N: I order an exchange of life. I offer the beings that make these legendary items in exchange for two lives to be brought back to the world above. Now, accept my payment and do my bidding!

Nothing happens. Mine puts her hand on your shoulder and sighs.

Mine: It was worth a shot...

Y/N: I'm not done! Accept my offer Shiharai, and I will allow my left arm to serve as the final portion of payment! Bring Bulat and Sheele back to me!

The sequence begins despite the protests of the others. Najenda moves to stop you, but you kick her away as the two teigus disappear, right before your left arm erupts into a fiery pain. A voice echoes through your head.

Shiharai: Such a selfless offer, even I am impressed. For once, I will accept a lighter payment. I need not your arm. You may take this courtesy this once. Remember this...for one day I will ask you to allow me back in my human form. All I will need is a vessel. Consider this a favor.

The floor glows as your arm returns back to normal, before the same sequence that happened with Chelsea starts happening in two different spots. Bulat is the first to be completed, the others hurrying to inform him of the current event, before Sheele starts to rise as well. She holds her head, confused, before she spots you. You've gone pale, but you give her a smile before falling forward. Sheele moves quickly and catches you, your face and hers inches apart. Tears now fall silently in your joy.

Y/N: I...I missed you Sheele.

Sheele: It was really dark wherever I was, so thank you for bringing me back. And honestly...I missed you too.

She kisses you first, but you don't hesitate to return it. You and her make out for a solid minute before hearing someone clear their throat. Sheele drops you and turns to Mine, apologizing for dying.

Y/N: Oww....

Sheele: I'm so sorry Y/N!