27.

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"She up yet?" Destiny asked when Na'Jour walked past her.

"Nah." He said before walking away.

Jayla had fell into a coma the day they found her. KJ personally got a doctor to come to the house and have her in great care.

The house was overly quiet. No one talked. Not to each other, not on the phone. Nothing. The vibe was off and everyone was lowkey depressed because of the situation and worrying over Jayla.

Na'Jour, the most depressed and stressed, only checked on Jayla and called Sylvia to check up on his kids. He missed them like crazy. Besides that he didn't do anything else but lay in the room all day.

China, was also not okay. She didn't like to show it though. She would just avoid everyone and check up on Jayla late at night.

KJ, didn't really feel any type of way. He did feel somewhat guilty though when he introduced Bianca to Jayla. He felt like it was sort of his fault because he didn't trust the right people.

Even though he talks a lot, he stayed to himself cause barley anyone was speaking at all.

Destiny also didn't show that she wasn't okay. She would have her days but have Nari pleasure her to feel better.

Nari was just Nari, she was always quiet.

And Lando was just Lando.

Dee and Trell got locked up. lol.

Right after they were done cleaning up the police pulled up, questioned them but didn't believe a thing they said so they took them in.

China yawned coming out of her room to find something to eat. It wasn't her room because it was just the place she rented but it technically was because she stayed in it.

"Ain't shit in here." She mumbled looking around the kitchen. She hadn't ate for days and that was different for her because she ate all the time.

KJ came out of his room spotting China sitting on the kitchen counter as she stared at the floor.

"You good?" He asked opening the refrigerator.

She looked up at him before jumping off the counter. "I'm straight." She said before walking back in the room making sure to lock the door behind her.

"Bitch must be on her damn period.." KJ mumbled pouring him a cup of juice.

Destiny sighed heavily as she held Jayla's cold hand in hers. Nari was seated next to her.

"She'll be okay.. she's not dead." Nari said making Destiny cut her eye at her.

"Sorry.."

Destiny looked up at the doctor and spoke. "How soon do you think she'll wake up?"

"I don't think she'll stay in this coma for that long. She's really strong because the amount of times she got hurt and hit in the head you would think she would be dead by now." The doctor said.