VWWDC 18

"Y'all have any idea where Jungkook is yet?" Taehyung asks as he stared at the three alphas

"Hmm... Not yet... How about you?" Hoseok asks, looking at him.
"I don't know, all I hear from Jungkook is him criticizing the place he's in" Taehyung says, sighing.
"Maybe try talking to him?" Jin asks and Taehyung nods.

"Kook?"

"Kookie?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Are you gonna be like that to your mate?"

"Tae, it's you! Help me with these shits, they disgust me"

"Okay, what place are you in?"

"Hmm... Something like a warehouse, I'm positive we're in a forest because I can see the trees"

"Okay, me and the hyungs will be there? Try not to get yourself in trouble, you mouth might get you killed"

"He's in a place near our house, we can get there in time" Taehyung says as the three nodded.
"For you, we still have to run, you know?" Jimin says, snickering.
"Okay, okay" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.

"Are you sure this is the place? I know now why Jungkook constantly criticized it...it is disgusting" Jin says, laughing.
"Try to keep your mouth, hyung, there's still demons around here" Hoseok says, making Jin scoff.
"It's not like I'm noisier than the bubbly screaming sunshine" Jin says, rolling his eyes.
"Don't fight now, y'all can when we get Jungkook successfully" Taehyung says as they peeked inside.
"There's demons near the door, that's maybe the place Jungkook might be in" Taehyung says and Jimin nods.

"Psst, psst" Jungkook hears, looking around and seeing eyes that almost made him scream.

"Quiet down, it's us"

He sighed in relief after Taehyung says that. He smiled, telling them to get in.
"Woah, Kook, don't you eat here?" Jimin asks as he saw how Jungkook looked.
"Well, I do, but there meals tasted like rubber" Jungkook says, making the three laugh.

"Enough of that, let's get you untied"