HNA 58

After our final exam ,we are now having our regular classes.

Mina, Kaminari, Sato and Kirishima are now suffering from failing the exam.

Mina said that she'll be looking forward to hear our stories from the training camp while crying

Midorya being himself tried to cheer them up but interrupted by Sero saying stop it because it may be jinx.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats" Aizawa sensei said as he open the door made all of us seat.

We are technically scared of him, we don't wanted to see Aizawa sensei yelled at us, right?

Aizawa sensei greeted us by good morning and started talking about the student who failed the exam

He said everyone is going even though they are failed made the five of them happy and excited.

But he reminded them that, they will had an extra training made the five of them frowned but not complaining since they were failed.

Time skip

Our class our now ended, and we are about to go home but my classmate is still having a conversation

So I decided not to go yet since Midorya and I are always walking home together.

"Well, in any case, I'm glad we can all go together." Ojiro said while holding the notebook for a week of training camp.

Midorya and Iida started reading and Talking about the notebook while I'm just standing beside at Izuku.

Hakagure said that since tomorrow is our off to school, she said that why all of class 1-a go to shopping together.

Which made me smile because it's another hang out for us and memorable moment.

All of my classmate agreed to her suggestion since it's a great idea.

Of course Kirishima said that Bakugou will come to but since Katsuki being Katsuki, said that he'll never do something irritating like that.

"Sigh as I expected at Katsuki" I said and look at Midorya, he giggle and nod agreeing to me

"Will you come, too, Todoroki?" Midorya says as we are approaching Todoroki whose preparing to leave

He look at the two of us and said "I go visit my mom during our days off." We understand and just nod at him

While Mineta is now whining and saying that they are such a party poopers for not joining and called them a clueless guys.

After talking about where we are going to meet for tomorrow, we finally leave and parted our ways

I'm now walking with Midorya, I always walking home with him since we ride the same train and we both are in the same neighborhood.

As walking the both of us are now waiting for the train in the train station.

.

.

.

We are now in the Kiyashi Ward shopping mall.

All of my class are now excited to go shopping while I on the other hand is just looking at them smiling

I'm not comfortable with a lot of people and Midorya seems noticed me anxious, he just stayed by my side.

As we wandering around in the mall, Midorya started muttering about something as he was looking around

I chuckled at his adorableness and Pat his shoulder "You're scaring the children. Stop that." Tokoyami said in the back

I nod at him agreeing "Yeah, relax Izuku-kun there's not villain here" I said smiling to him